I say final... but you never know.
This has some foley stuff done and the wonderful original score is all mixed in there with the dialog
Thanks to everyone that helped out on this project!! Ah!!!!
Starring Jeremy Dean Henry (Haus_of_Glitch) and Thomas Charles Paessler
Shot and edited by me
Written by Rian Johnson
Original Score by Craig Sutherland
Narration by Phillip Baker Hall
Major thanks to Cami Moss for doing all the grunt work on set and being my gaffer! :D
Download for HD so you can see all the grain and stuff I put on the video!
Thanks to Ozie for whiddling this score up last minute after much deliberation whether or not to have someone do it.
Raw footage for this coming soon and I'm filming the actual film on Monday! ;D
(This is a heavily compressed .mp4 -- for smooth editing/high quality results, download these files --> http://hitrecord.org/records/583559)
Hey guys, I've shot all the cabin scenes for Herringbone in a green screen studio. Hopefully this can be useful to help this collaboration get going again. I was hoping for people to get involved and make some art for the train cabin and add visual effects in to give it a mood. There's certain scenes missing, this is for hitrecord to decide what to do, personally, I'd love to see some animation of the protagonist where there's gaps.
(This version is ungraded for maximum flexibility in post.)
There is a second of bars at 3:01 -- this is just there to show that I've skipped past the part about "At faro in Denver..." just so people don't get confused by me dropping a good paragraph of writing.
That's pretty much it. Now get inspired!
- Direction/Cinematography/Editing - thesherbethead
- Assistant Director - Ruth Aitken (http://hitrecord.org/users/AlexanderAteKen)
- Lead Actor - Edward Shallow (http://hitrecord.org/users/edward+shallow)
- Supporting Actor - Omar Zingaro Bhatia (http://hitrecord.org/users/Omar+Zingaro+Bhatia+)
- Makeup Artist - Kendall Cullen (http://hitrecord.org/users/KendallC)
I played about with mirtle's wonderful (as ever) drawing. This remix came about almost entirely thanks to Belcath1981's wonderful photoshop tutorials, inspiration and many of her textures. Extra textures from doverpeak, JaneTH and lostandtaken.com (royalty free).
"My friends always call me Octokid but I only have three arms.
They should just call me Robert".
If I read our story backwards, it’s about how I un-broke your heart, and then we were happy until one day you forgot about me forever.
I love happy end...
Alright, here's revised illustration to the Illustrated History of hitRecord Frame 8: Mega Mix.
1) Changed Joe's face to his preferred look.
2) Lift up the clouds and universe higher to make more space for the crowds.
3) I have included a lot more hitrecorder faces in it. This is as much as I can pack it in. If you see your face here, kindly recommend this record. :). For those that I have left out, i am sorry..I really would like to fit as much as i can..but space is scarce. Let's focus our time and effort on other frames..
Special thanks to Matt Conley and themetafictionist for their amazing portraits and caricatures.
Also check out my FRAME 5 work -