- Porto, Portugal
- Last Record:
- Joined: Jan 19, 2012
I am no musician/audio editor, but I figured I'd give it a try.
1. French Tablecloth-WunderBoy
2. HRI 1666 music mix-KaliBali
3. The Melrose Rag-Sybil Court (Public domain-I downloaded this a year or two ago for a separate project..don't remember where I got it from but I'll try finding out)
4. Is this thing on?-WunderBoy (If anyone would like the looped version I made for this, I'd be happy to upload it)
1. Call to Statesmanship (by the United States Army Herald Trumpets) (Public Domain) (uploaded by yours truly)
2. Reanimation in C Minor (by ErmacMP)
3. Not Quite Ragtime (uncut uku) (by epocadofim)
4. The Engineers for Untitled One Song (by reneg88)
Here's the video reference for my score for the 1666 part of the "History Repeating Itself" animated short.
Ladies and gentlemen, I am beside myself with joy and anticipation :oD It is my sincere pleasure to present the very first episode of HITRECORD ON TV! Watch the entire first episode here before it premieres on television. WATCH EPISODE #1 HERE
Everything you're gonna see on this show was made collaboratively on our site -- hitRECord.org -- and the work of 426 Contributing Artists is featured in this particular episode. There's gonna be 8 episodes this season, each revolving around a different theme, like RE: Space, RE: The Other Side, and RE: Money. And since this is our first ever episode, I figured the theme of this one would be RE: The Number One. HITRECORD ON TV will be coming out on January 18th on a new cable channel called Pivot.
I'm deeply proud of this show, and I think you're realllllly gonna like it. Honestly, making this thing together with all the artists from around the world in our hitRECord community has been one of the most challenging and rewarding experiences of my life so far. So, without any further ado, enjoy the show!
Thanks again <3
Here's the pix you should use for playing the score...The start time conforms to the start time of the stems uploaded separately.
So my friend Epocadofim asked me do a sketch of who my last girl might have been looking at. And this is who I thought of... hopefully she'll be useful?
Thanksgiving Chapel in Dallas. A picture doesn't truly do this place justice, seeing it in person is a whole different experience.
Wrote a score for this lovely film, the music file is resourced.