I cannot find the collab but I write music and you should give me challenges. I may forget to complete them but I will try not to.
READY SET GO I LOVE YOU
UPDATE: I have found the collab.
- To my Secret Santa: Lucky.One
Merry Crimbus! I did a little piano improvisation based on your super cool piece of art, "The Other Side Has Color."
- Tara (new version)
I posted a different version of this earlier... but I decided I hated the mandolin part. So here it is without that :p
- Patterns Cold Open Music
I was going to write a cool spacey synth piece but then I wrote an orchestral piece instead.... whoops. This piece totally isn't my usual style but I just went with it.
I kept an ostinato D quarter note going throughout the whole thing with more instruments adding to it each time. PATTERNS, GUYS.
Also, it worked out that the lil patterns were groups of 5 then 6 then 7 then 8. How special.
I should probably upload this with the video too, huh? Maybe tomorrrow... it's late.
Open to suggestions and willing to do revisions as always c:
- Other Side Intro Music (spiritmath remix remix)
I remixed a remix spiritmath did of my piano piece. EVERYTHING IS COMING FULL CIRCLE.
Made some changes per JeffPeff's suggestions:
1) added an instrument (bell synth) from 0:33 till Dad's entrance to make it a bit less minimalistic.
2) changed the music through the box opening & reading instructions scene. I tried to give it more of a sense of excitement/anticipation than I did before.
3) key change on stars reveal (I actually changed everything before this to G major and kept it in A major from this point forward, because I really like how this sounds in A major, teehee)
4) Changed 2:16 through the end so it bulids rather than coming in suddenly, and pulled the piano from the end.
Let me know what you think please! I am super open to making more changes if need be.
Wrote a score for this lovely film, the music file is resourced.
- First Stars I See Tonight score (draft 1)
IF THE WEBSITE ERRORS OUT AGAIN WHEN I TRY TO RELEASE THIS I SWEAR TO GOD
I'll post the video to show how everything fits in a bit.
Please let me know what you think. I'm totally open to suggestions for improvement!
A gang of loveable woodland creatures are all hanging out and being adorable. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a tree sprouts from the ground. The creatures stare at it, confused. Then, dollar bills sp...
- Heartmelter 5000
I wrote this really mushy score for a charity video and you can have it too! I'm also really good at coming up with titles.