I cannot find the collab but I write music and you should give me challenges. I may forget to complete them but I will try not to.
READY SET GO I LOVE YOU
UPDATE: I have found the collab.
- To my Secret Santa: Lucky.One
Merry Crimbus! I did a little piano improvisation based on your super cool piece of art, "The Other Side Has Color."
- Tara (new version)
I posted a different version of this earlier... but I decided I hated the mandolin part. So here it is without that :p
- Patterns Cold Open Music
I was going to write a cool spacey synth piece but then I wrote an orchestral piece instead.... whoops. This piece totally isn't my usual style but I just went with it.
I kept an ostinato D quarter note going throughout the whole thing with more instruments adding to it each time. PATTERNS, GUYS.
Also, it worked out that the lil patterns were groups of 5 then 6 then 7 then 8. How special.
I should probably upload this with the video too, huh? Maybe tomorrrow... it's late.
Open to suggestions and willing to do revisions as always c:
- Other Side Intro Music (spiritmath remix remix)
I remixed a remix spiritmath did of my piano piece. EVERYTHING IS COMING FULL CIRCLE.
Made some changes per JeffPeff's suggestions:
1) added an instrument (bell synth) from 0:33 till Dad's entrance to make it a bit less minimalistic.
2) changed the music through the box opening & reading instructions scene. I tried to give it more of a sense of excitement/anticipation than I did before.
3) key change on stars reveal (I actually changed everything before this to G major and kept it in A major from this point forward, because I really like how this sounds in A major, teehee)
4) Changed 2:16 through the end so it bulids rather than coming in suddenly, and pulled the piano from the end.
Let me know what you think please! I am super open to making more changes if need be.
Wrote a score for this lovely film, the music file is resourced.
- First Stars I See Tonight score (draft 1)
IF THE WEBSITE ERRORS OUT AGAIN WHEN I TRY TO RELEASE THIS I SWEAR TO GOD
I'll post the video to show how everything fits in a bit.
Please let me know what you think. I'm totally open to suggestions for improvement!
A gang of loveable woodland creatures are all hanging out and being adorable. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a tree sprouts from the ground. The creatures stare at it, confused. Then, dollar bills sprout from its branches. The animals stare at the tree, then at each other. (cue death metal music) Suddenly, the animals all start brutally killing each other. It's a ridiculous blood bath, with limbs and heads being torn off and flying everywhere. Only one animal remains (I'm picturing a bunny with one ear torn off, but whatever). "Woohoo!" says the creature. There is silence. The creature looks around at all its dead friends. He looks confused as he realizes what just happened. A dollar falls off the tree and the breeze blows it into his hand. He stares at it and blinks.
- Heartmelter 5000
I wrote this really mushy score for a charity video and you can have it too! I'm also really good at coming up with titles.