We've recently deployed a lot of new code to the site that'll improve user experience and site functionality overall.
Here's an overview:
* SEARCH INDEXING IMPROVEMENTS
- We switched search indexing technologies, which will enhance searching, filtering, and sorting on the site
- Search functionality on User Pages has been refined
* FIXED "403 STREAM ERRORS"
- Code was pushed that fixed a bug where videos uploaded by users with a "space" in their User Names resulted in 403 Errors
- Videos will now upload and encode properly
* DASHBOARD PERFORMANCE
- The queue workers have been rebalanced in order to speed up the Dashboard
Thanks for everyone's continued feedback and patience!
All the best,
First of all, let me personally apologize for any frustration you've likely experienced trying to get things done on the site this week. We've ran into a combination...
We have just released v5.7 of the site, with the following juicy morsels:
- New Collaboration header design
- Image processing upgrades
- Dashboard Notification counts will...
We've just deployed v5.6 of the site, which includes some key improvements and bug fixes, most notably:
- Contributing your Records & Albums to Collaborations should be...
Performance has hopefully taken a drastic turn for the best. Our latest release (v5.5.5) includes a number of key improvements. Release details:
- Overhaul of front-end code...
Ole Jasper Jones lived under a bridge in Silver Lake. He'd come out from beneath the bridge at night to scare the cool kids as they walked to their bars and taco trucks. Legend has...
v5.3.6 Update Summary:
• Comments (Remarks) are now back in the Dashboard!!!
• CPPP profit revisions and updates
Thanks for your patience with the Dashboard updates, things have been...
There is joy in beginnings. I saw a child running today, so filled with enthusiasm at his new skill that he could do nothing but watch his feet as he trotted along. It made me...
v5.3.3 Update Summary:
• Firefox-specific fixes for Subscribing, Commenting, and viewing Recomendations
• Conversations page loads more
• Comments will render carriage...