- San Francisco, CA
- Last Record:
- Joined: Mar 03, 2012
We've recently deployed a lot of new code to the site that'll improve user experience and site functionality overall.
Here's an overview:
* SEARCH INDEXING IMPROVEMENTS
- We switched search indexing technologies, which will enhance searching, filtering, and sorting on the site
- Search functionality on User Pages has been refined
* FIXED "403 STREAM ERRORS"
- Code was pushed that fixed a bug where videos uploaded by users with a "space" in their User Names resulted in 403 Errors
- Videos will now upload and encode properly
* DASHBOARD PERFORMANCE
- The queue workers have been rebalanced in order to speed up the Dashboard
Thanks for everyone's continued feedback and patience!
All the best,
First of all, let me personally apologize for any frustration you've likely experienced trying to get things done on the site this week. We've ran into a combination of...
We have just released v5.7 of the site, with the following juicy morsels:
We've just deployed v5.6 of the site, which includes some key improvements and bug fixes, most notably:
Performance has hopefully taken a drastic turn for the best. Our latest release (v5.5.5) includes a number of key improvements. Release details:
v5.3.6 Update Summary:
• Comments (Remarks) are now back in the Dashboard!!!
• CPPP profit revisions and updates
Thanks for your patience with the D...
v5.3.3 Update Summary:
• Firefox-specific fixes for Subscribing, Commenting, and viewing Recomendations
• Conversations page loads more
We've been working hard to release some exciting updates to the site. This is a major release version 5.3 of the site. Here are some highlights:
• Record &...
I'm happy to announce the release of the features we postponed on 12/6/12. The following is now released!
New features and improv...
I'm really excited to be rolling out a bunch of awesome tonight. Take a look at a breakdown of what's being released:
After pulling an all-nighter, the site is back up and running on an entirely new hosting platform. Known issues to look out for:
I will be taking hitRECord into maintenance mode within the hour (10PM PST) in order to make some heavy modifications to the site. This is the first of two sets of changes b...
This evening we took the site into Maintenance Mode to make the following performance improvements:
* Upgraded backend service (Re...