These are the RECords I feel best present me. Not just they're my favorite-but things that mean something to me. Either because I think they're well done or because they were a step up or something unexpected. I'm sure I'll add more, the more I use the site!
1. Why I hit RECord is pretty self explanatory. It just is what I find so special about this site. The RECord itself is not really anything special.
2. My MMM icons. I have to say I'm so proud of these things. In the world of graphics, I'm a beginner, an amateur, nothing special. But after seeing MMM, I felt like my skills jumped ten levels because it opened up my imagination to try new things. These are probably only about a third of what I actually made. I feel like I can do anything when I look at them.
3. My Tiny Stories. Again, probably nothing special, but writing is where I truly do start to hit the REC button even though I haven't really shown very much of my writing yet. I've been too busy looking and RECommending and loving this site.
4. Jesterlady Text. My text records. You'll find some duplicates in here. But words are my medium and that's where I feel my best creativity lies.
5. The Gift of Life: This story is my baby. It's drawn very much from my own life, originated from a dream and I'm very proud of it.
6. Walt of the Freaks. This was a beautiful piece by megancarnes that dolphin1270 challenged me to write to and am I glad she did. The words just seemed to flow out of me. I loved it!
7. The Creative Spark. This is the best graphic work I've done yet. I'm really happy with it.
8. Caste of Shadows. A Shadow story for the Collab that I'm really pleased with. I'd love to write more in this world.
9. Dancer Wonderland. Another graphic that can show my growth. It embodies one of my favorite things and I like the way it turned out.
Metaphorest has given a simple and yet effective way of describing this place and what it does. I hit RECord because my creativity is stifled when I'm trying to create all on my own with limi...
Seeing as this is my 100th RECord, I thought I'd share my baby. It's my favorite thing I've ever written. Because I am that bank teller and this was written in one sitting even though I've edi...
Dolphin challenged me to write something for megancarnes Waltz of the Freaks. I put it on and listened and this is what came out. I'm quite pleased actually.