I had a quick idea for a collaboration where everyone in the community could post records that capture and articulate especially poignant moments or experiences - both big and small - from each day. I started the collaboration HERE and I'm really interested to see what others come up with.
EVERYONE - You could contribute a record to this collaboration each day - or whenever the moment strikes you - about a particularly powerful memory from your day.
Here are some specific ways you could contribute:
- WRITERS - Write a story or poem about the most memorable moment or experience from your day. You could just jot it down quickly like a journal entry.
- PHOTOGRAPHERS - Take a photograph that captures the most memorable moment from your day.
- MUSICIANS - Write or perform a song about the most memorable moment from your day.
- VISUAL ARTISTS & FILMMAKERS - Create some kind of visual art (a drawing, graphic design, short film, etc.) about the most memorable moment from your day, or base it on someone else's memory or moment.
- EVERYONE - Record yourself on camera talking about the most memorable moment or experience from your day.
* "Chambers To Limit Your Dick Gun Size: How Small is Too Small?"
* "American Public Shafted Again by Chambers"
I quickly wanted to update the community on some encoding issues that our Development Team is currently looking into. As you may have seen, recent video and image...
* Chambers Stiffens Dick Gun Laws
* Chambers Pulls Dick Gun Rights
* Chambers Cock Blocks Dick Gun Owners
* Chambers Sizes Up Dick Gun Policies
Hi everyone, the site's experiencing some encoding issues at the moment; we're looking into them as we speak and hope to have them resolved as soon as possible.
I've got a quick tax-related update for United States citizens that made over $600 on hitRECord productions during the calendar year of 2014. We'll be sending out 1099...