This is DeadKiriyama's superb dark comedy animation of Mrs. Tumbleton's Produce with my added sound design and music. You should also check out andyramone's original line test for this. His hand-drawn animations are fantastically detailed. The voiceover I did for this is ok but if someone wants to give it a stab, go ahead.
All sounds recorded by me. Separate audio stems in remix download.
EVERYONE W/ A CAMERA: Contribute a Video Testimonial about the Gun Policy in your Country & the effects it has on your life. Here are some questions you can answer:
- Do you agree or disagree with your Country's Gun Policy? Why or Why not?
- Do you see Guns on a daily basis? If so, where?
- Do Police Officers carry Guns in your Country? How does this make you feel?
- Does anyone in your Family own a Gun? If so, why do they have one?
It's rough!! So rough. But I'm uploading this to help give reference to anyone who wants to create the backgrounds required for this Cold Open. And also to give everyone an idea of what the final thing will look like. Bear in mind, some of the timings of each shot still need to be tweaked.
Obviously, there are things missing, but this is the bulk of the main animation all roughed out with pencil tests, the things missing are mainly the 2 extra cavemen in the background, some fire and a shot that will be close a up of the fire (shot 12)
I have numbered each shot reference
So please refer to this list when creating backgrounds. To recap we need:
1. Medium shot of the cave entrance and cliff edge, straight on (Like Jordan Kendalls here but with more room between cave entrance and cliff edge, and with neautral lighting).
This is for shots 1 - 11, some of which are zoomed in, so make it BIG and high res! Closest shot for this angle is shot 1 and widest is shot 3.
2. Extra wide shot of the same setting (for shot 14 at the end.)
3. Shot from above looking down at the fire pit and surrounding area (shot 14)
Hope that makes sense. And of course, feedback is most welcome at this early stage.
TEACHERS: RECord Video of yourself sharing an experience you've had with a student who was caught cheating.
EVERYONE W/ A CAMERA: Interview a Teacher sharing their experiences with a student who was caught cheating.
NOTE: Please include these notes in your video:
- What Grade & Subject you teach?
- What was the assignment the student cheated on?
- Describe how the student cheated. What were the consequences?
ADDITIONAL NOTE: You can also touch upon these additional prompts in your Video:
- What are your overall thoughts on cheating in school?
- Is this a common problem where you teach?
- Do you think it has become easier to cheat in school these days?
- Why do you think cheating is such a common problem?
"The Mystical Flame." Directed by Georges Méliès. Low resolution, but there's a cool bit at about a minute in where the juggler creates a flame. Description from archive.org:
A juggler enters upon the scene, picks up a skull, throws it into the air, catches it in his hands, where it is transformed into a handkerchief. The handkerchief, after being twirled about a wand, is changed to a napkin, and afterward to a tablecloth. Out of the table cloth comes a servant. The servant brings a low table upon which the juggler throws some magic powder. The powder takes fire and blazes up into a large flame, in the midst of which appears a beautiful female. The flame dies away, the lady descends to show that she is alive. She mounts the table again. The juggler leaves the room. The servant falls in love with the lady and proposes marriage, but she fades from view. The juggler reenters and head over heals disappears from the top of the chair. The servant rushes toward the chair, juggler reappears coming out from under the table, seizes the servant and, throwing him to the floor, reduces him to smoke. He disposes of the chair in like manner and dances off.
A tiny bizarre moment from the short film Les Tulipes by Segundo Víctor Aurelio Chomón y Ruiz (the Spanish equivalent to Georges Méliès) made in 1907
An odd sequence featuring bottled women in hell from Segundo Chomon's film Le Spectre Rouge made in 1907
I'm half tempted to put a question mark after 'RE: The Future,' but maybe someone else has a better idea.
* FAMILY TREE
* SECOND HUSBAND HAS 3 DAUGHTERS FROM PREVIOUS MARRIAGE
* FAMILY TREE
* OLDEST BROTHER ICON FALLS
* IN LOVE WITH SECOND DAUGHTER ICON
Sally joins the circus and becomes a tightrope walker.
For ThadicalRadical's 'The Invisible Family' collab. It tickled me when I thought of one of them in a profession which requires people to stare at you in awe and wonder.