- The Truth (a Backwards/Forwards REmix)
I so adored this Backwards and Forwards poem by xanlee so I really wanted to try it as a song. Thank you so much for the gorgeous poem, xanlee!
- THIS LOOKS BETTER DOWNLOADED.
- There are credits at the end of this video because this project is doubling as my final project for a film class. We have to make a 3-5 min video (documentary, narrative, experimental, etc.) and the first idea that came to mind was Patterns & Prayers. Before I could go ahead with this project, I had to ask permission from my professor and TA. I explained what hitRECord was, the collaboration process, and how uploading my final project to the site would be easier to credit video, audio, and image resources rather than uploading it to vimeo or YouTube. They OK'd it. There are credits at the end so they understand that none of this footage, images, and audio is mine. I purely edited.
- MattConley is credited as the audio resource because I stripped the audio from his Live Cut (also resourced below).
- I've always loved Joe's poem and this live performance. If you haven't seen his original performance of this poem, you should.
Hope you enjoy <3