- Last Record: 2013-06-17 21:11:31 -0500
- Joined: Aug 30, 2010
I love iippo's: Space Background Watercolor Whole and also Wirrow's new HR logo, so I decided to play with both! :)
#1 Cold open, spanish countdown version! :)
#1 Cold open in English!
GV’s RE RECS video: 06-16-13 – About RE RECS AND EARTHQUAKES!
These are my recommendations for this week, but first, a funny story, I was in my room doing this video, when I started to feel a little dizzy, I was like: What the hell is going on? Am I sick? 5 seconds later, the whole room was shaking, and I heard someone in my house screaming: EARTHQUAKE! I am not scared about earthquakes, I am used to them, I live in a country surrounded by volcanos and with a huge story of seismic activity, but this one was very strong, 6.7 in Masachapa, a small city located in the Pacific Ocean in my country, we are Ok, but we are having several aftershocks, and we had some damages in some places, anyway, I had to stop doing this video, for about 2 hours, now that everything seems to be ok, even when everyone is a little scared yet, I was able to finish these RE RECS, so here you have my RE RECS that survived to a 6.7 earthquakes LOL!
I am recommending 11 illustrations, 1 text record, 1 song and 3 videos, please check my comments and highlights about each one of them, and also, please g and heart and recommend them, they are all awesome, so I am sure you’ll like them as much as I did.
1. The Stars were stolen (Animated excerpt) by TiffaB: I am in love with this story, and I think this animation created by TiffaB is very close to what I am expecting that the last result (short film or animation) is going to be, I really like what she did here, the VO, and how she was able to create with some great resources a beautiful animation for this story, awesome job!
2. Abracadabra by Pamzette: Simple yet so fantastic and magical, I really love this image, abracadabra is the most representative word when we talk about magic, so I think it have to be include in this theme, I think this could be a perfect icon for magic Collab, just beautiful!
3. America: Concentration Camps in U.S. by Murker: There’s a lot of great contributions for America’s collab, but this is one of my favorite, it tells the story about his grandfather who immigrated around 1898, and how the family had to deal with WWII, I think that this kind of stories, so touching and real, are the ones that must be included in this collab, thanks for sharing your story!
4. Here’s for the other 10% by opium-poppy: I love this illustration, opium-poppy created it for Stoyan’s Tiny Story: 90% chance of heartbreak, but this illustration was made essentially thinking in the other 10% which I think is genius: “"In this lonely day, when broken hearts fell from the souring sky, we'll hide underneath our umbrella of love and walk with a smile”, also I really like the style of the image. Great job!
5. The Space Between worlds: draft 1 vid by cerebis: I love Marc’s time lapses, videos and animations, and this one is not the exception, I think this is a great start, a wonderful job is we take in consideration that this is only a first draft/version, I can’t wait to see the final result, I bet it will be awesome, keep them coming Marc!
6. Hitrecord TV: Creative space (on TV Variant) by epocadofim: LOVE THIS! Epocadofim is a great artist, his HR logos and animations are always very creative, and I think that he is getting better and better every day! I would love to see this one being used for some of the TV shows in the future.
7. Imagine Magic by KevinMaistros: Another wonderful record made for our Hitrecorder friends in the HR house of awesomeness, this kind of records are particularly special because they were made by a bunch of hitrecorders collaborating together, and this one is just beautiful and special, awesome job guys and Kevin especially!
8. Never Ending Road by brookejc14: “Space is a never-ending road of unearthly possibilities”. Awesome remix! Space is probably my favorite theme so far and this is the kind of contribution that I am expecting to be used for the TV shows, I think this is very creative and beautiful, great job Brooke!
9. On the moon by Lindzey42: This is a record from about a month ago and I missed it, fortunately someone recommended this yesterday and I was able to recommend it as well, this is simply stunning, and a wonderful remix for Space collab, I can relate to that because when I was a child I always had dreams about the moon, I wanted to go and live there, so for me this is just perfect! Love it Lindzey!
10. Stardust by LaraMinerva: Another wonderful remix, I really love what Lara did here with the resources and the colors, also this is a great addition to the Book of tiny stories Vol. 3. I would love to see somebody remixing this illustration, or maybe someone can create a new story using as inspiration the image.
11. Starry Sky by msmeganonymous: This is a record from 2 years ago, and again, like with Lindzey’s record, I missed this that time but now I am glad I found it. Stunning and Magical, that’s how I can describe this remix, I really love how she created this wonderful world, the textures, colors and resources works perfectly together, just beautiful!
12. Pass it on … by Baby Love: Awesome animation of Unusual suspect’s All proportion, I think this kind of records, that are perfect for remixers, especially animators or video editors, possibilities are endless, someone can add more elements, or different sounds, or a continuation when we can see what’s going on at the end or beginning of this video, someone?
13. The Hungry Ghost 3 by saintmaker: There’s a lot of wonderful illustrations of The Hungry Ghost, but this is one of my favorites for 2 reasons, first we can’t see the hungry ghost clearly, is there but it’s like blending with the background which I think is great and second because the beautiful colors and textures that Saint gave to his illustrations, Love it!
14. The Hungry Ghost by lm_Trickerman: Another fantastic illustration of the hungry ghost, I think this is brilliant, lm_Trickerman created this illustration inspired in ghost from Asian films, so I think that’s why I like it so much. I would love to see somebody adding colors to this or perhaps someone can create an animation for it? I think it should be featured, curators? J
15. Universe (Remix) by Tanya Mar: Another great remix for Space collab. Tanya is one of my favorite remixers on HR, and this kind of remixes is one of the reasons why she is one of my favorites, she always chose these wonderful resources and turn them into something magical and beautiful, like in this case, Maybe someone can get inspired and create another story for this illustration! J
1. Planetarium 3 by Pamagotchi: Another beautiful song by the lovely Pamagotchi, I can imagine this song being used for the space collab TV show, awesome job as always Pammy!
1. Re: Space Bumper by Tori: I used this bumper as introduction for my video, I think is just wonderful, thanks Tori!
Thanks for watching guys, see you next weekend, HUGS
I call money “Un mal necesario”, a necessary evil? I don’t know exactly how to translate that, but what ...