VISUAL ARTISTS: Please refer to this Reference Cut when contributing to the 5 Rules Of Gun Safety collab.
- Fear Of The Future (AUDIO EDIT)
ILLUSTRATORS, GRAPHIC DESIGNERS & ANIMATORS: Please refer to this Audio Edit when contributing to the Fear Of The Future collab. CONTRIBUTE HERE
ATTN ALL COMMUNITY MEMBERS! Please refer to this Video for the VIDEO TECHNICAL SPECS of HITRECORD ON TV. Below are the ideal specs for all Videos uploaded for the TV show:
- #1 FORMATS
- Shoot your Videos at a frame rate of 23.98fps at 1920x1080 (which is a 16:9 aspect ratio)
- Your project files should all be set at 24p and exported at 24p
- If you're capable of exporting your Video Files as a Quicktime .MOV or .MP4 with an H.264 codec, please do so (it's very helpful to our Post-Production team)
- Video export quality should ideally be set at the highest quality
- Audio export quality should ideally be set at 48K / 24 Bits
- #2 TEXT & TITLE SAFE
- If your Videos include Text, all Text needs to lie within a 16x9 "Title Safe" area (these parameters can be found within most software)
- For any Videos you upload containing Text, please include a Textless Version as well (you can include this version in the same upload, or upload a separate Textless Video RECord)
NOTE: Please keep in mind that these Technical Specs are the ideal way to prepare, produce, and deliver your Videos to the HITRECORD ON TV production - but you can feel free to upload Videos in the way you have always done it. We'll make it work either way! :)
Secrets And Desire -
the exclusivity of a secret inherently creates the desire to know that secret, to obtain and possess that information.
As a result, this desire gives power to those who are "in the know".
Hence, Information is Power because of Secrets and Desire.
Secret parties are much more desirable than regular parties because of their exclusivity.
Secret Identities beckon the desire to find out who the person under the mask is.
Any other ways that secrets and desire relate to each other?