Stop motion the I did with the help of missamerica.
Stop motion that I did with the help of missamerica
I kind of want to do a background on this.
But I'm not sure.
Maybe a blue background with the white stars...
What do you think?
I live in the city where I work as a teacher, so I often see/meet pupils/students outside of school/work.
- I've had pupils run after me just to say hello, while I was grocery shopping.
- I've gotten hugs.
- I had a pupil grab my arm looking very surprised to see me at the mall and then asking if I was going to come to teach his class the day after.
- I've had pupils stop and start talking to me about what they are doing or have just been doing.
- I spent 20min in a train going to Copenhagen talking to 2 students about where they were going and movies. They left their seats where they were sitting with their parents to come talk to me.
- I've had a lot of students/pupils tell me they saw me at the mall or somewhere in town the day before.
- I've nodded and said hello to a lot of parents but it's usually the students/pupils who will stop to talk to me.
- I've had pupils yell "Hi Camilla" as they drive pass me on their bicycles.
- I have some pupils who will tell me they saw me on their way to school.
- I had one pupil who was sort of hiding when we were at the train station waiting for a train.
Since I'm a teacher I thought I'd contribute a couple of fun moments I remember from work.
(Even though I spend quite a lot of time thinking about school/work this was really all I could think of that I could contribute at the moment... :o/)
Two pupils come back from the restroom.
Drew this the other day and thought maybe someone could use it for something.
Sorry about the bad scan :o/
I just discovered this, while I was looking for something new to crochet.
How perfect was that!
I can crochet, sew, cross stitch, needlework
I write crochet patterns ;)
I have also done some stop-motion and filming
I'll only take on a crochet challenge if I can figure out sort of how to do it and if I see some sort of challenge in the piece. This way there's a much bigger chance of me actually finishing it. It can get quite time consuming and I tend to loose interest if it's something I've made before or if I don't get that I should try that feeling. I hope that's okay.
I'll try my best to rise to the challenge.
Can't wait to hear what you've got.
Thank you!! <3
(I haven't quite finished the dragon yet. I will post the final photo of it as soon as I've added the other wing, some more teeth and the rest of the beads.)
Exactly 3 years ago today I finished the RECrobot and uploaded it here on hitRECord. I had the idea of trying to crochet something from hitRECord, while I was waiting for my plane home at London Heathrow. I just happened to be wearing my RECrobot T-shirt and then it took me about 2 weeks to finish it.
I could never have imaginged then, being able to crochet all of the things I have in these 3 years.
With a big smile on my face I dug through most of the things yesterday to find the RECrobot (I've parted with a few of the pieces over the years)
To be honest I didn't really think I could make this dragon when I first saw it, but then again I've felt like that with almost everything I've crocheted based on images I've found here on hitRECord. Every piece has challenged me and I'm so grateful for that.
I could never have gotten this far with my crocheting without all of the artists whose images I've worked on:
horrorshock666, Soupy, Wirrow, colormetwice, InkedCanvas, tiafischer, cosmicolor, Kudzu, JPeezy, MelonBerri, ditha, rejjie, LydiaSaskia, SRL73, 12.42, MoiSanom, sojushots, elayne, ppeppina, Kubi, tdolan and pencil.just.dance.
and all the encouragement I've gotten from... EVERYONE!
I know some of you think I can crochet anything but that's not quite true. But tackling the new challenges have gotten easier over these 3 years.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!
Sojushots exhibition July 12th 2013
Special guests included:
- Fox (crocheted)
- Landscape Monster (crocheted)
- Lost (crocheted)
- subway folk (crocheted)