these 16 audio tracks are organized numerically by Instrument groups
having trouble with hyperlinks, but the original record for the "Remains" song is here:http://www.hitrecord.org/records/147382
1. Drums (1Endbeat.wav & 1MainBeat.wav & 1ShakerandEndBeat.wav) The main beat was constructed outside of the grid, so no precise BPM available. There is a tempo and feel change in the final movement which is the End Beat.
2. Piano (2Pianofiltered.wav) Self explanatory. Simple loop.
3.Bass (3BassGuitarAdds.wav & 3KeyboardBass.wav) The keyboard bass is the prominent line. The electric bass is added here and there.
4. Electric Guitar (4ElecGtrFeedbackBuildup.wav & 4ElectricGuitar) The feedback build up can be found only in the last 15-20 seconds of the song. The other electric guitat comes in and out fairly regularly.
5. Horns (5HornStabs.wav & 5SAXa & 5SAXb) The horn stabs are from keyboard with delay. 2 tracks of sax solo.
6. Vocals (6EvanBackingvox.wav & 6EvanMainVoxa & 6EvanMainVoxb) Fairly self explanatory. The lyrics are below, if needed.
7. Other Sounds (7OddsnEnds.wav & 7SpinningPlateAtmospherics.wav) Two tracks of atmospherics, little stuff.
Lyrics: Don't be scared of my love (scratched up) I don't know, I don't know why... (we don't know, we don't know) 1st verse You speak so freely like I'm not even there This guy that guy this guy that guy this guy over there It really ain't the fact that I wasn't prepared cuz I was then I found out you still cared What to do there? I dunno (we dunno) I'm still a boy (interchangeable with "I'm still in love") 2nd verse The laughter screams your name All the good people walk through me, sending me insane Like I was Just a ghost. past tense and hollow but still a host of intense sentiments too hot to swallow. I'm opposed to this. I miss ya miss. I bless bless you without the hachoo I spot you in a room and I'm posessed by a spirit to get nearer Flesh to flesh is transparent right now but it'll soon be apparent somehow my love for you remains
Zip Files are useful for upload and downloading raw resources in native formats like Photoshop, Illustrator, high-quality Video and Audio projects, and batches of stem files.
When downloading, please remember to use caution opening any files downloaded from the internet if you don't recognize the filetype.