- USA: CA: SSF
- Last Record: 2013-04-20 01:25:01 +0800
- Joined: Aug 31, 2010
25. I am the only one awake in my house right now (it's 10:48 pm).
24. I have a goldfish named Dale Wasserman. He's pretty cool.
23. Twenty three is my favorite number. It was my volleyball jersey number and my class number in grammar school.
22. I have a brother who is this age. He thinks this website is weird. I think he's weird.
21. My parents are immigrants. They've been living in the U.S. longer than they ever had in their home country. They can speak in a perfect American accent and switch between that and their original accent. It's a skill I am jealous of.
20. I am a proposed major in Literature and Film. My college does not have a Screenwriting concentration within their Film major therefore I am double majoring.
19. My celebrity crush at the moment is Jeremy Renner. There is a rather big age gap between us, but I don't care. My family and friends think I'm gross.
18. I don't like shopping. I get bored after 20 minutes.
17. I became interested in creative writing during 4th grade. I won a contest where you had to write an account as if you were in the Gold Rush. My mom heavily edited it, but I still won $5 mothaaafuckaaaa.
16. I seriously became interested in creative writing during 6th grade. I wrote a short story called "Lotto Girl" and had to read it out loud/perform it in front of the class. My teacher gave me a standing ovation. I think half the class was asleep. Still, I was very proud.
15. I read perezhilton.com everyday. I find the celebrity life and culture fascinating. It's like reading about people from a distant planet.
14. I am a San Francisco Giants fan. I became hooked when I saw a cute baseball player's face in the Sporting Green. They were advertising Opening Day so I decided to record it on the TV. I fell in love with the players then the game. Later that season, we won the World Series. Beginner's luck or what?
13. This was my grandma's lucky number.
12. I love watching Newsroom on HBO. I think Aaron Sorkin is a genius.
11. Whenever I see a "The Dark Knight Rises" trailer and see Joe...it's strange. Before joining this website I knew him as JGL. Now, it's like, "Oh yeah, that's Joe...he's cool." He's not this big celebrity in my head anymore, but just a regular guy.
10. I've been playing the piano for 10+ years.
9. I didn't wear a dress to senior prom, but a suit. I wore skinny black pants from Gap, a white blouse from Express, and a white tuxedo jacket with black lapel from Zara's. My heels were from Nordstrom and my earrings from Betsey Johnson. I felt and looked like a fucking badass.
8. At some point in my life, I want to work for Pixar.
7. In high school, two students committed suicide. The first one happened when I was a sophomore; she was my classmate. The second one happened when I was a senior; he was a freshman. Upon entering college, I thought the suicides would stop, but they didn't. I got the news that a freshman from my high school committed suicide, and then another one did the same during Christmas break. I never felt more alone in college.
6. I fear the day when my parents will pass away. I don't want them to leave me.
5. I work with post-its because it's a material that I can manage. It's a puzzle that I can put together. Words are sometimes difficult, music notes escape me, sometimes the frame of a shot isn't right, but post-its...I can master that.
4. Today was the first day in a while that I've done some creative writing...and it feels good. It feels like I discovered an old friend.
3. I told my mother that if I become rich enough, I'll build her an exact replica of the house we have now with a bigger kitchen.
2. I have my father's eyes, my mother's ambition, and my brother's humor.
1. I plan to hitRECord til the day I die. So far, so good.