Hello guys, these are my recommendations for this week, remember to go and check each one of these records and give some feedback, hearts and comments to them!
In my intro video, I am making a couple of highlights about 3 specific records that I think have a lot of potential, I love all the records that I am recommending here, so if you want to read my comments and ideas for all of them, you can read it here.
Hope you all have a wonderful week! HUGS.
- 2 worlds tank by Fractaldust: Another great contribution for the Summer Collection 2012, Dusty took this beautiful illustration: Worlds made by TheSerpentTheCharmer and create 2 tanks in 2 different colors (black & white) using this image, there are a lot of fantastic contributions but so far this is one of my favorites for the tank shirt design.
- Heart Pins (Assorted) Summer Collection by DianeFT: Diane is doing a wonderful job creating a lot of new designs and products for the Summer collection, this time, she made 4 pins with 4 different images, all of them with hearts, I love them and I think it could be a great choice for the summer collection of this year, everyone wearing HR Heart pins, yay!
- DianeFT and Sabine’s Key chains & Buttons by Sabine and DianeFT: I am talking about this specific album at my video intro, you can listen my thoughts about it there, but I just want to say that I think that Sabine and Diane are doing a fantastic job with all these designs; I’ll be more than happy if they make it to the HR summer collection 2012.
- Concentric Color Circles by MilkofParadise: Great resource, It can be used in a lot of ways, can be remixed into new records, also I think it’s a great resource to be used as an intro for any kind of video, maybe someone can add more elements to that (like hearts, HR logos or more music or some sound effects) great job MilkofParadise, by the way I love the colors that you used!!! :D
- Horoscope Tank Tops by bellaarts: Great idea!!! I think that these designs are beautiful and taking in consideration that we all have a horoscope sign, this is a design that everybody would buy, also the illustrations that Bella choose as images for the horoscope are just amazing! Great Job!!!!
- REC-Button – red pin Variations by epocadofim: epocadofim is been doing a great job creating all these new designs for the Hitrecord logo, also designing more Pins, I especially love these ones, he chose some illustrations like Little red, RE-RECS logos and the recycle record and put them into pins, but what I like is that they are all in red, I really love it and I think they also have to be at the summer collection.
- Bunny Recorders Album by sinnamin: I am talking about this album in my intro, but I only have one thing to say: Come on curators, Feature the bunnies please!!!!!!! What are you waiting for?
- The Sad Collab by saintmaker: I am talking about this Brilliant collab at my intro, I just wanted to say that this is fantastic, great idea saint, I was waiting for somebody to make a funny and entertaining collab and you did it!!!! Thanks saint!!! Keep contributing guys!!!
- Cat & Mouse (Invisible Family) by raeOsun: A great contribution for the Invisible family collab made by ThadicalRadical, raeOsun did a great job here, I hope that you keep contributing with more videos like this one, and also if you can, you can make some additions to this one, for example, adding more elements at the background, anyway this is great, awesome job and keep them coming, this collab have a lot of potential!!!!
- Dawn Time-lapse by cerebis: Another beautiful time lapse uploaded by cerebis, this is just beautiful, I made a video of time lapses, maybe soon I’ll make another one and I’ll include this fantastic video! Great job as always!
- Alfred by sojushots: I LOVE Alfred, he is perfect, I think that it could be useful for remixes and also can be an inspiration for writers to write more tiny stories or short stories about this little fella, someone?? Love it soju, you are super talented and your illustrations are just wonderful!!!
- Colour girl with Angel headphones by Lydia Saskia: I love Lydia style, she have great illustrations for example the Little Red Hood ones, but I am in love with this one, the Colour girl with angel headphones, I think she looks so bad ass and with a great attitude, and that she is begging for some tiny story! Someone???
- No Frontiers by bloemday: Bloemy is the queen of the remixes, she always chooses the perfect resources, the perfect colors and the perfect texts and make this wonderful mixes, full of magic and imagination, this one is not the exception, I really like it, awesome job Bloemy!!!
- Notes by GRL: GRL is been creating wonderful and beautiful HR products and designs since like a year ago, if I am not wrong, anyway, she was absent from HR for a few months but now she is back and she came with more fantastic designs, I am in love with her work, and I have to say that I’ll be more than happy if the HR staff chose some of these products for the summer collection, please check out GRL’s records and you’ll find a lot of amazing things! Great job as always G!
- Sacrilege (Tiny Story) by Joab Nevo: You did it again Joab. One of my favorite HR writers. I love this tiny story and this one is also begging for an illustration, I think this have so much potential and I’ll be glad if I see this in the next Tiny Book of Tiny Stories.
- A Mirage of a New Earth (Where secrets dream) by ppeppina & Shivers by Ashes2Ashes: 2 great musicians with 2 fantastic songs, you guys are so talented and you are constantly contributing with great music records, so that’s why you are in my recommendations this week. :)
Other records used in my video:
- Sparkly RE-REC Bumper by kavonne
- RE-REC Spinning bumper by MattConley
HAPPY SUNDAY AND HAVE A GREAT WEEK GUYS!!!!!