- Last Record: 2013-05-16 12:53:05 -1000
- Joined: Aug 30, 2010
Anne gave me a challenge yesterday, she told me that I have to make a new City Autopsy of my city: Managua, Nicaragua, but this time I added in the picture some elements that I found in the streets and also around my house and in my backyard (yeah, where the ghost live haha), so I am making a small explanation of the things that you can see in my picture (I added some things that I love and that I have in my room too):
1. A piece of the local newspaper.
2. Some leaves of the tree that is in front of my house.
3. A mango: a fruit that is very common in my country, I have a Mango tree in my backyard!
4. A note that always remind me that I LOVE HITRECORD!
5. A Happy Birthday note that somebody gave me in my last birthday!
6. One of my cats, this one is made of wood, and is one of my favorites of my collection of cats. I think that I bought this one in Chile.
7. A small purple flower from another tree in my backyard.
8. Some kind of red seed or acorn that I found in the street outside my house.
9. A picture of me and my mom when I was a little baby.
10. My favorite lipgloss (strawberry flavor) :)
11. Some Nicaraguan coins, by the way, I found the gold one outside my house! :)
12. My Hitrecord notepad party, that GRL sent me in January!
13. My watch, This is the last gift that my grandma gave to me before she died.
14. Some hair clips (I have a lot of them in different colors)