- The Mountains, ...
- Last Record: 2013-04-10 22:33:45 -0700
- Joined: Dec 17, 2011
1. If you had to pick one song to listen to on repeat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Lotus Flower - Radiohead
2. Name your top ten favorite films (no more, no less, no ties):
Amelie, Blow, the Darjeeling Limited, Lost in Translation, La Dolce Vita, Jackie Brown, (500) Days of Summer, Closer, Vanilla Sky, Pulp Fiction.
3. If you could hang out with any Hitrecorder for the day, who would it be?
4. What is your current favorite Hitrecord Record (not your own) :
Crashing by Wirrow
5. Name at least one physical attribute that sets you apart from others (I want people to do this because it's important to feel unique and appreciate yourself, no matter how cheesy this sounds!) :
My long legs =D & my youthful, good looks. ;) I am 29 years old and people mistake me for being 21-24. I also have a knack of physically finding THAT crack on any city sidewalk and tripping in front of a crowd of people.
6. If you had to live the life of a villain for the day, who would you choose?
The Joker -- b/c he is the best, most wacky villian evah!
7. If you could have a drink with anyone in the world, who would it be?
Assuming we can pick the deceased ... I am going to have to call a tie between Salvador Dali & Aldous Huxley.
8. Would you rather live in our world, Middle Earth, Alice's Wonderland, or some other crazy world?
I would rather live in our world. There are mysteries and wild imagination all around us & in our Universe still waiting to be discovered & uncovered.
9. Aliens or Predators?
Predators ----- as in the Nashville Predators NHL Team.
10. What's the earliest, most vivid memory you have?
Driving in my dad's fiat convertible when I was three years old... my dad was saying "Green Light means GOOOO!." Kissing a frying pan while it was hot on the stove at the same age. My mother was fixing my favorite meal at the time (I guess --haha), Southern Fried Chicken.
11. What's your favorite number and why?
7 & 11. 7 is a very lucky and significant number in the grand scheme of things + I am one of those that sees 11:11/1:11/11/111/1111 everywhere I go & almost daily (Synchronicity).
12. Do you have any superstitions or idiosyncrasies?
I don't think so! =D
13.If you've seen Inception, do you think he's awake in the end, or not?
14. What's the most appealing scent to you?
Citrus, Roses, Food cooking on a BBQ grill, cupcakes in the oven, fresh morning mountain rain.
15. Your favorite book is_____?
Brave New World -- Aldous Huxley
16. What animal would you be if you had to be one?
17. Who has made the biggest impression on your life?
Every person who has come in and out of my life throughout the years have all impressed upon me in so many amazing ways. I love/respect my friends, family & even those who have briefly dipped in and out, whether the experience was positive or negative.
18. You're about to die and you have one wish. Your wish cannot be to save your life and it will affect everyone you leave behind. What's your wish?
That everyone in the world could see the bigger picture of life with a BIG smile on their face. I would hope this would deliver people to stop living with minds closed and with blinders on. The world is a wonderful, diverse, infinite place with amazing possibility even amongst all the beautiful chaos. Embrace it.
19. What is the strangest thing that has ever happened to you?
I wouldn't really call it strange but, amazing. I am sure almost everyone on this earth has had the pleasure of seeing at least one shooting star in their lifetime. I have had the pleasure of seeing upwards of 20 shooting stars in my day, I have lost count. I don't know if it has something to do with living in the Mountains of East Tennessee for a good part of my life (that is where I have seen most of them) or maybe I am just one lucky bitch.
I have fallen prey to the Southern phenomena of loving NASCAR/whiskey/moonshine/bluegrass/the LOVE LOVE HATE battle with country music/Eastern Kentucky wild grown "green"/anything truly redneck & backwoods. I mean I was born and raised in the Appalachians of East Tennessee but, my mother being from Germany and in my adult life living in Chicago, Philadelphia, Nashville (& even having the pleasure of traveling to some very amazing places on this earth) HAS NOT extracted the "backwoods girl" out of me. P.S. I AM wearing shoes.