If I had to pick one song to listen to on repeat for the rest of my life, it would be:
* this one was insanely tough - "cry to me" by solomon burke.
My top ten favorite films:
* breakfast at tiffany's
* bringing up baby
* father of the bride
* mona lisa smile
* pride & prejudice
* the princess bride
* whip it
If I could hang out with any hitRECorder for the day, it would be:
* i honestly can't choose. everyone i talk to seems so cool & hang-outable.
My current favorite hitRECord RECord is:
* everything coming out of the bad advice collaboration.
One physical attribute that sets me apart from others is:
* my eyes disappear when i smile really biglike.
If I had to live the life of a villain for the day, I would choose:
* dr. elsa schneider (indiana jones & the last crusade).
If I could have a drink with anyone in the world, it would be:
* jason segel.
I would rather live:
* in godric's hollow.
Aliens or Predators?
* the na'vi.
The earliest, most vivid memory I have:
* is the day my youngest sister was born.
My favorite number is:
* three, just 'cause.
Any superstitions or idiosyncrasies?
* whenever i go through a yellow light whilst driving, i kiss two fingers & touch the roof of my car. weird right?
Is Cobb awake at the end of Inception?
* i think he was.
The most appealing scent to me is:
* anything that reminds me of summer.
My favorite book is:
* another tough one! the great gatsby.
An animal I would be if I had to be one:
* a sea otter. they hold each other at night so they don't float away, how cute is that!
Who has made the biggest impression on my life?
* my friends. each & every one of them.
My wish, if I were about to die & it affected everyone I leave behind, would be:
* that they know nothing but love & happiness for the rest of their days.
The strangest thing that has ever happened to me:
* realizing that all of the hard times, all of the tears, & the low-points really did make me who i am today. & i wouldn't change a thing.