- Orlando, FL
- Last Record: 2013-05-25 12:04:23 +0800
- Joined: Aug 03, 2010
I thought of this idea when I shot the "waiting..." footage last night. Going through LizSmall's emotions collab inspired me to pull some of the footage from contributions there into making a commercial for the new Tiny Book of Tiny Stories, Volume 1. The pprescott released her gorgeous footage and I decided to give it a rough edit tonight.
There are a few things I'd like to work on:
1. The voice over. I wrote this out really quickly, and I'm not 100% pleased with it. If someone could remix it, I'd love to hear their ideas. I'd like to keep the VO focused on emotions though, as that's the footage I want to use. The footage I select is tied very carefully to the VO, so that's something to keep in mind:
Are you worried about what to get your friends and family this holiday season? Bored by the same old presents every year? Frustrated by large crowds and long lines? Well put down that book and check this out! The Tiny Book of Tiny Stories Volume One is here! Filled with page after page of impeccably illustrated, beautifully brief tales of happiness, sorrow and everything in between, the Tiny Book of Tiny Stories is sure to put a smile on anyone’s face. Available online or in stores at any of these fine retailers, you can get yours today and turn that holiday drear into holiday cheer!
2. More shots of the Tiny Book of Tiny Stories, Volume 1, in much the same way as pprescott has provided. I think it would also be great to get footage of people holding the TBOTS and being really happy about it.
3. More emotions, especially as they relate to the emotions in the VO. I'd like a variety of takes on them, but I'm leaning more toward "big" because I want to keep this sort of lighthearted and fun.
4. A good background music. Suggestions are welcomed.
So yeah, definitely open to any feedback/advice/help you're willing to give!