The hitRECord revolution will now be televised.
- No re-recs this week. This video (which I have taken to referring to as "the beast") took up all my time and energy, to the point where I forgot to even look at what people were putting up on hR for most of the week. I'm relying on you guys to tell me what I missed, because there's way too much for me to go through otherwise.
- I used a butt-ton of public domain resources. If one of them interests you, leave me a note with the time at which it was used and I can probably go back and find it. I tried to keep an organized list of resources for all the public domain I used, but it was way too difficult.
- Per usual, I used roughly a bazilion different videos, so if I either fail to resource yours or resource something I didn't end up using, leave me a note letting me know.
- I consider this a mostly finished product but, as always, I'm open to and welcome revising and suggestions.
- This video was brought to you by Trader Joe's popsicles, which I consumed a frankly obscene number of in order to fuel the making of this monster. I couldn't have done it without you guys. You were both magnificent and delicious.