I was thinking of documenting a day in my life for ages now and I thought it would be a nice idea for a collab. It would be great if people could film themselves for one day (not the whole day of course) like a typical day in your day to day life. Eventually I'd like to edit all contributions into one big record then. Not only would it give us a tiny glimpse into each others lives, it would also show how we are connected and what we have in common - this website. I think video would be the best medium to work with but any contribution at all is very welcome.
So here's a few ideas of things that you could film:
- Turning off the alarm clock and getting up
- Taking a shower, brushing your teeth, getting dressed, doing the make up (for all of you lovely personettes)
- Having breakfast / coffee
- Geting to work (walk, bus, car,...)
- At work
- going home
- Browsing Hitrecord (or being on tinychat for all of you tiny chatters)
- Whatever you are doing that night: watching telly, being out with friends,...
- Going to bed
Every single step doesn't have to be longer than a few seconds.
What do you think? Hit record! Thanks again <3