- Last Record: 2012-01-18 22:35:11 -0600
- Joined: Aug 18, 2010
1. Who are you and what do you do?
Salutations. I'm Naomi. I like to think that I'm a musician or an artist or something. It makes me feel significant.
2. What's the origin of your artist name?
NomiTran. Nomi was my nickname coined by my mom and my older brother when I was younger, and it has stuck to this day.
3. What has been your biggest challenge with your art so far?
Getting all my thoughts onto paper exactly the way I want.
4. Who or what is your biggest influence?
Everything around me. And memories.
5. What is your wildest story?
It'll come eventually.
6. What is the last book you read?
I can't remember, so I'm going to go with The Penelopiad by Margaret Atwood.
7. If you could be any character in fiction, who would you be?
Valentina from "The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus"
8. What couldn’t you live without?
Too many things.
9. What is your secret talent?
I don't really know. Accents and voices?
10. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I vaguely remember a wedding.
11. What are you craving right now?
Love, adventures, and dancing.
12. What was the last song you fell in love with?
You are what you Love by Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins
13. Can you hula hoop?
14. What do you like?
Music, art, movies, life.
15. What do you dislike?
16. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve been given?
Don't get arrested.
17. How and why did you start RECording?
I can't remember exactly how I found it, but I love it anyway.
Why? Because I think the world needs more hitRECords.