This is a request for all TWINS! We want as many twins as possible to answer the questions that have been prepared below. This collaboration will need a host and some identical twins. To host the game, follow these steps:
1) Provide each twin with a stack of printer paper and a large pen/marker.
2) Sit each twin next to each other so that they’re in the same shot.
3) Sit behind the camera as the host to ask the questions provided below.
4) There are three rounds. For each question, have each twin hold up their answers at the same time in front of the camera. Please have them write their answers as largely and visibly as possible - we’d like to see them on camera. The questions in round 3 apply to both twins at the same time.
5) You can reference this contribution from JoeRud for inspiration before you play your game HERE.
6) Please play your game with the following rounds and questions in order:
- What is Twin A's worst habit?
- What is Twin A's most treasured possession?
- Who would Twin A like to meet most in person? (Real, not fictional)
- What is Twin A's most commonly used phrase or word?
- Where would you most commonly find Twin A spending his time?
- What is Twin B’s worst habit?
- What is Twin B's most treasured possession?
- Who would Twin B like to meet most in person? (Real, not fictional)
- What is Twin B's most commonly used phrase or word?
- Where would you most commonly find Twin B spending his time?
- Which one of you said your first word first?
- Have you ever pretended to be your twin?
- Which one of you got into more trouble as a kid?
- What are you most likely to argue...