- Cappuccino Machine (re: loops)
Another short loop experiment, this time about the loops of everyday life, about some of those meaningless and still so important little patterns and questions I find myself repeating day after day. Again, everything you hear is loopable, and I'll upload the stems first thing tomorrow for remixing purposes! :)
1. "Wake up, drink a cup of coffee, spend a day doing what you do, and go to sleep again"
2. "I wish I had a cappuccino machine, basic coffeemaker isn't good enough for me!"
3. "Should I run? I could still catch that bus! No wait, it just left, I guess I'll be late again"
4. "Ohh, I'm so hungry, I would love to make some dinner, but I'm so damn tired I guess I'll just order some pizza"