There have been a series of site bugs we have identified through community feedback on Get Satisfaction, Support e-mail, and our own use of the site.
We appreciate all of your communication with regards to feedback - it is invaluable in identifying issues quickly and accurately! And thank you for your patience whenever issues arise with site functionality.
The following is a list of the main issues that are currently in the process of being fixed:
* Adding Records to Collaborations
* Adding a confirmation flash when Records are Added to Albums
* Having Albums appear as "Results" in Record Drawers
* Fix "Browse" search issues
* Fix bugs when new users are attempting to Create Accounts
* Fix Record Resourcing bugs
* Allow Resources and Results to open from within the drawer
* Heart and open Record Resources/Results when in your Dashboard
* Fixing Icons (both uploading of new Icons and searching for Icons on the site in the Revise screen)
* Adding Heart visbility to Featured Records on Homepage
As always, please let us know if you encounter any issues by logging them on our feedback site: https://getsatisfaction.com/hitrecord