ATTN WRITERS: Please refer to this Script Outline below for the format of your "History Repeats Itself: Botched Assassinations" Script contributions.
NOTE: The introduction to each assassination will begin with the year of the incident (as indicated by the quoted text in each section below.) Please refer to each of the hyperlinks beside each assassination attempt for historical information to base your Scripts off of.
NARRATOR: "HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF. Do you know how often people attempt to assassinate world leaders? It’s been happening on an almost fortnightly basis for centuries.”
KING LUIS OF FRANCE (10 - 20 seconds) - http://www.hitrecord.org/records/1639437
ANDREW JACKSON (10 - 20 seconds) - http://www.hitrecord.org/records/1639316
TEDDY ROOSEVELT (10 - 20 seconds) - http://www.hitrecord.org/records/1639316
PRINCE CHARLES (10 - 20 seconds) - http://www.hitrecord.org/records/1639307
NARRATOR: "THE END."
NOTE: Please refer to Day Glo's History Repeats Itself: Season 1 Final Script HERE.
EVERYONE: What are your bad habits and how do hide them? Contribute Video Testimonials, Text RECords & Visuals.
This bumper is awesome enough without music, but I thought I'd go ahead and add some.
EVERYONE W/ A CAMERA: RECord your unique stories and experiences for this Q&A:
- What would you try and save if your home were on fire, and why? Would you just let everything burn?
Singapore has one of the toughest gun control laws in the world, so I thought it'll be interesting to share about it.
- The Matchstick (VO)
I'm pretending to be a little matchstick thanks to Miss Saffron Lily requesting me to give a vo reading for this lovely little story<3
Girl if you need more, please let me know. I love this story and had fun. Ps. I cant wait to see what Spun does with this! xo
With the right sound design this could be awesome!
I used royalty free stock footage for the anaimations, but I also uploaded the edit with out any animation cause I know someone on here could do better and just use the original as a guide.
WRITERS: Write Stories or Ideas about Rules being broken in School.
EVERYONE W/ A CAMERA: RECord Video of yourself sharing Stories & Experiences about breaking School Rules.
ATTN ILLUSTRATORS: Here are some notes regarding possible creative direction for the Mistress portraits in the "Henry Adam Wood: Letter To Irmgard" collaboration:
* When illustrating a Mistress, it may be helpful to create a back story for the character. This may help determine her style of dress and overall characteristics.
* Vocation of the mistress is the easiest most identifiable part. Think of a job or position in society that would require a certain form of dress.
* Affectations and Quirks can include twisted up smiles and ill proportioned or overly exaggerated features.
* Props will also help to create a bio of the Mistress and, in the process, you create things that may be used in the room or elsewhere.
* Create outlines if pressed to finish and detail.
NOTE: WATCH THIS REQUEST VIDEO for additional info regarding this collaboration.
VISUAL ARTISTS: Please refer to this Visual Request List when contributing your Visuals to the Getting To Know Your Mom collab. CONTRIBUTE HERE
* Narrator (Stereotypical announcer from the 50’s and 60’s - neat, trim - kind of like a game show host, but not as flashy)
* Sally (Age 10 - present day. Quintessential wholesomeness, but remember that she lives in today’s world, as she’s supposed to be born in 2004. Either way, she should be wearing glasses, since there’s a reference to her wearing glasses in the script)
* Sally’s Mom (Age 40 - present day)
* Sally’s Mom (Age 30 - circa 2004 - right after she became a mom)
* Sally’s Mom (Age 25 - circa 1999 - young professional business woman)
* Sally’s Mom (Age 18 - circa 1992 - in college)
* Sally’s Mom (Age 14 - circa 1988)
* Sally’s Dad (Age 40 - present day)
* Boyfriend 1 (Handsome young man from college - 18 years old)
* Boyfriend 2 (Brian - a jock)
* Boyfriend 3 (Chaz - a tall, tattooed guy, with cut up jeans and a mohawk)
* Other boyfriends (Michael, John, Enrique, Steve, Jean-Pierre, Lazy Dave, Chris, Brian)
* Girlfriend 1 (Jennifer)
* Mom’s boss
* Mom’s friends (Age 14 circa 1988)
* Create the world that Sally and the Narrator live in
* Mom’s school (Circa 1988)
* Mom’s school library (Circa 1988)
* Mom’s dorm room (Circa 1992)
* Textured Backgrounds with patterns, shapes, and/or colors for other characters to stand in front of
* Wedding Altar
* Mom’s dream car
* Title treatment and lettering - GETTING TO KNOW YOUR MOM
* Draw Miscellaneous Props
EVERYONE: RECord yourself giving a Video Tour of a Secret Compartment.
You can see less of the target, but I suppose Generals & such would be less likely to get shot, so maybe it's fitting.
CINEMATOGRAPHERS: Contribute Footage of people working with Fire.
VIDEO EDITORS: Edit together Footage, Visuals & Audio for this collab.
These are some of the collaborations we're currently working together on. Wanna contribute?
Find a New Collaboration To Work On
If you have a specific set of skills and are looking for cool collaborations, check these out!
What are you good at?
- Most Recommended