1920x1080/HROTV SPECS/Hand animation test
When I saw the image for the fire flies tiny story, I immediatly thought it should be a charcoal piece. This is just a test to see if I can pull off an hand animation without a pegbar and proper animation paper (and without the frames already prepped for me).
Also, I turned one of the characters into a little girl, because I personally felt it would be super cute to have a boy and girl (and that would also mean a choice between a male and female VO for this tiny film).
Anway, before I drew out more frames, I figured it would be wise to test these frames out first.
Medium: charcoal and pencil
*ZIP of these scanned (at 300 dpi) frames are attached, but it's only 3 frames.
VISUAL ARTISTS: Create Visuals to turn THIS TINY STORY into a Tiny Film.
- Draw Visuals for this Tiny Story
- Animate Visuals for this Tiny Story
- Film Footage for this Tiny Story
- Contribute Audio for this Tiny Story
- Make an Album of your favorite contributions for this collab
- Perform a Voice Over of this Tiny Story
- Take Photos for this Tiny Film
- Edit visuals into a Tiny Film