Below is an updated shot list for the "Henry Adam Wood: Letter To Irmgard" collaboration:
Shot 0: Exterior, Mansion on a cliff in a lightning storm
Shot 1a: Servant runs towards us down corridor, carrying and shedding pages.
Shot 1b: Servant runs away from us down corridor, carrying and shedding pages
Shot 2: Closed doors low angle. Servant bursts through doors into Henry Adam Wood study. We catch a glimpse of the back of an ominous chair, the desk, and a large rain beaten window. Lightning flash. Doors Close behind him.
Shot 3a: HAW hand reaches for paper. Servant 1 rushes across room and slips the stack beneath his hand just in time.
Shot 3b: We follow piece of paper as HAW places it on the desk in front of him.
Shot 3c: We follow HAW right hand as it grasps quill and starts dipping in...
VISUAL ARTISTS & ANIMATORS: Please refer to This Album when contributing your Illustrations to the Henry Adam Wood: Letter To Irmgard collab. CONTRIBUTE HERE
NOTE: I will be adding final imagery and layered files here. A Majority of the peoples work that will be posted here will be on deck for remixing for final production.
Layered files will be dropped here for animators as well as my own loops.
VISUAL ARTISTS: Draw the Elements from This Visual Request List. CONTRIBUTE HERE
NOTE: Please use THIS ALBUM has a reference.
* Irmgard Portraits
* Small Antique Table
* Old Globes
* Giant Bookshelves
* Fancy Luster
* Old Street Lamps
* Old Doors
* Hunting Trophies
* Medieval Armor
* Small Greek / Roman Statues
* Swords & Sheilds
* Vase with dead flowers
* Armoire for bedroom
* Higher stacks of letters
* Vintage-looking Christmas Cards
* Fire Place
* Bed & Sheets
* Letter Paper
* Stack of Letters
* Miscellaneous Props
* Crown Moulding ideas
* Hard wood floor
* Bedroom Wallpaper
* Wall of Portraits
* Dark looking hills
* Dark looking trees...
The beginning of a 4 or 5 part process. The intention here is to create reaction shots and create a few more commonly used mouth shapes. Since he is writing the letter ( and not reciting it) -any speaking parts should be for punctuation or to deliver a punchline. For instance " P.S I'm dying " or " Stop sending me christmas cards".
There are some wierd layers in this file that require care when moving them. This was not by design but more of a time thing. Ha. Since I am not using vector shapes and it is all hand drawn with the stylus we can retain a more natural look to to the animation. More mouth layers etc to come-different angles as well.
ATTN ILLUSTRATORS: Here are some notes regarding possible creative direction for the Mistress portraits in the "Henry Adam Wood: Letter To Irmgard" collaboration:
* When illustrating a Mistress, it may be helpful to create a back story for the character. This may help determine her style of dress and overall characteristics.
* Vocation of the mistress is the easiest most identifiable part. Think of a job or position in society that would require a certain form of dress.
* Affectations and Quirks can include twisted up smiles and ill proportioned or overly exaggerated features.
* Props will also help to create a bio of the Mistress and, in the process, you create things that may be used in the room or elsewhere.
* Create outlines if pressed to finish and detail.
NOTE: WATCH THIS...
A rough outline. I figured this particular letter makes for a good intro to the character, you get the little surprise of his many girlfriends and then realize the sort of person he is. Also, I messed up and didn't capitalize "Irmgard", my apologies.
Please refer to this Reference Mix of "Letter to Irmgard" for the 'Henry Adam Wood' collaboration.
ANIMATORS: Contribute Test Animations for the Henry Adam Wood: Letter To Irmgard short film.
VISUAL ARTISTS: Draw the Elements from THIS VISUAL REQUST LIST.
NOTE: Please use THIS ALBUM has a reference.
- Contribute Test Animations for this collab
- Draw Crown Moulding ideas
- Draw a Vase with Dead Flowers
- Draw a Hard wood floor
- Draw the Candelabra's
- Draw Higher Stacks of Letters
- Draw more HAW Logos
- Draw Title Card Ideas
- Draw Armoire for bedroom
- Draw vintage-looking Christmas Cards
- Draw a Fire Place
- Draw Irmgard
- Draw a Nightstand
- Draw Pajamas
- Draw the Bed & Sheets
- Draw a Pen
- Draw Letter Paper
- Draw a Stack of Letters
- Draw a Candle
- Draw a Window
- Draw Miscellaneous Props
- Draw the Bedroom
- Draw the Bedroom Wallpaper
- Draw the Wall of Portraits
- Draw Miscellaneous Backgrounds
- Draw a Chair
- Draw the Mansion
- Draw Irmgard Portraits
- Draw the Hallway
- Draw the Desk
- Draw a small Antique Tabke
- Draw Old Globes
- Draw Giant Bookshelves
- Draw a Fancy Luster
- Draw Old Street Lamps
- Draw Bushes
- Draw Old Doors
- Draw Curtains
- Draw Hunting Trophies
- Draw the Carpet
- Draw the Parquet
- Draw Medieval Armor
- Draw Small Greek/Roman Statues
- Draw Swords & Shields
- Draw Dark Looking Hills
- Draw Dark Looking Trees (almost without leaves)
- Draw Henry Adam Wood's Glasses
- Draw a variety of Other Mistresses
- Draw a variety of Old Picture Frames
- Draw a Tobacco Pipe
- Make an Album of your favorite contributions for this collab