DARK MATTER COLLABORATION
WRITERS: Compile the research contributed to make a 1 minute script outline for the segment.
We've gotten some really great research and contributions for the Dark Matter collab so far. The next step is to condense all this information and research into a 1 minute segment that can be understood, and be interesting to an TV audience who might be starting out with no knowledge of dark matter at all!
So, here’s how you can contribute:
* Create a loose script outline based on all the research and records we have in the collaboration so far. (or further research!)
* Once we have a script outline locked, we’ll ask the community to record testimonials following the script. The testimonials should last about 1 minute.
* Your script outline could be written word...
In which I try to talk about the dark side of the universe with a toddler on my lap. (This one's for you, Jamie <3)
I'm hoping this might help inspire some stories etc, for more inspiration please see the resourced text records!
And if you'd rather not sit through five minutes of me waxing nerdical, the main point is that the key to "enlightening" ourselves about some of the remaining questions about our universe lies in the dark, or more specifically in understanding dark matter. :)
It gets a bit dark at the end (literally, not metaphorically), I'm not sure why. Maybe it has something to do with Little One having left the room. #LightOfMyLife
Lastly, my undying thanks go to the amazing Dr Tamara Davis, who keeps me in touch with the wonderful world of Physics and Dark Cosmology, and who helped with all the facts & figures discussed in this record.
"Scientists say most of the universe is made up of stuff you can't see and doesn't weigh anything and they call it dark matter. I say most of the universe is made up of a giant unicorn called Bob. Where do I apply for my grant?"
Edited 6th July on advice of Professor Picky, I mean spun. Apparently these science types gets awful tetchy when you criticise their precious theories. Be warned, they know where you live and how to change the molecular structure of your knee-caps :P
EVERYONE: RECord yourself giving a Testimonial or contrbitue a Text RECord with Facts about Dark Matter.
NOTE: Please check out THIS TESTIMONIAL as a reference
- RECord a Testimonial about Dark Matter
- Contribute 1 minute Script Outlines
- Write down Facts and Theories about Dark Matter
- Make an album of your favorite contributions for this collab