EVERYONE W/ A CAMERA: Use this list as a reference when contributing to the Motherly Advice collab. CONTRIBUTE HERE
* "You're gonna miss me when I'm dead."
* "Don't mix bleach and ammonia while cleaning."
* "When you can't sleep lay back in bed and hold your arms straight out above you until you can't hold them up anymore. Repeat as necessary."
* “If possible, whenever you find a dress, pants, shoes, etc. that fit you well buy more than one of them in a different color.”
* "Every woman should own a pair of red shoes."
* "Be nice to everyone, because when they snap one day and go on a killing spree, they won't kill you."
* "Always eat something for breakfast, otherwise you will end up in the madhouse.”
Dating / Love Advice
* "Marry a man who irons. There is nothing sexier...
I lied. I was going to cut around the muck ups but they were too funny.
She insisted on having notes so we had to do a little 'being on film' 101 in the look up, talk bit and the Genghis Khan bit came outta nowhere! Lol
This was a lot of fun :D
Two pieces of advice my mom has told me my whole life:
- Shave your legs every day, because if you get in a wreck and cute doctors have to examine your legs, you're going to regret not shaving.
- Be nice to everyone, because when they snap one day and go on a killing spree, they won't kill you.
I've based my whole life around that second one.
"You're gonna miss me when I'm dead."
EVERYONE W/ A CAMERA: RECord Your Mom giving her best Motherly Advice.
MOTHERS: RECord Yourself giving your best Motherly Advice.
NOTE: Please keep these under 30 Seconds. Check out THESE CONTRIBUTIONS as a reference of what we are looking for.
- Write down Your Mother's / Their Mother's Advice
- RECord Your Mother's / Their Mother's Advice
- Make an album of your favorite contributions for this collab