VOICE OVER ARTISTS: Perform the roles as either Herbert or Isle based on the script below. CONTRIBUTE HERE
Herbert & Isle: VOICE OVER SCRIPT
(HERBERT watches the sun set over a desolate post apocalyptic wasteland. ISLE flies in and lands on HERBERT’s shoulder.)
Herbert: "You almost missed it tonight."
Isle: "Oh I’m sorry Herbert."
Isle: “Hey… Hey, Herbert?"
Herbert: "Yes, Isle?"
Isle: “I’ve been thinking…"
(A pause as ISLE gathers his thoughts…)
Herbert: “What have you been thinking?”
Isle: “Herbert, I’ve been thinking… What do you think is going to happen to the world?"
Herbert: "What exactly do you mean?"
Isle: “The world is dying, isn’t it? And I’ve been wondering…. what’s going to happen to everything around us?"
Herbert: "I am afraid I do not have the answer to that, Isle."
Isle's lines as read by my nearly 13 year old daughter, Zoey. This is her second take of 2. She is an aspiring voice actress and would appreciate your feedback, everyone. Thanks!
*UPDATE* Zoey has done 4 different readings of the finalized script. Please see the resources below to find these updated readings. Thank you!
EDITORS: Edit together two Voice Overs for both Herbert & Isle using THIS SCRIPT as a guide.
NOTE: Please refer to THIS ALBUM when contributing.
ADDITIONAL NOTE: The Deadline for these Voice Over Edits is Monday, September 1st.
- Make an Album of your favorite contributions to the collab
- Perform a Voice Over as HERBERT
- Perform a Voice Over as ISLE
- Perform a Voice Over for a Text Record from the collab you like
- Write Existential Dialogue for the characters of Herbert & Isle.
- Revise Isle's dialogue RE: What Happens When We Die in the Consider Mortality RECord by edwardtheninth
- Write a Short Story, Poem, or Treatment based on the characters of
- EDITORS: Edit together two Voice Overs for Herbert & Isle