A collab for WRITERS! ARTISTS! IMAGINARY TRAVELLERS! ENTHUSIASTS OF THE UNKNOWN! Who would you like to receive a postcard from??
There's nothing better than receiving a postcard- a letter in a familiar hand, written from an unfamiliar place...
There's a lonely, curious young girl- stuck at home and wanting to see the world. She's the kind of girl who doodles ocotopi with too many arms, cowboys in space, and pyramid climbers. Her name is Beatrix (ironically, as the name means "traveller".) This could be a collection of postcards she's received from anyone she's ever known (maybe even some sent to her on accident?) They come from different countries, different climates, different places in space, time... even dimensions....
I'd love to see a collection of images/writing one might find on a postcard that could help little Bea travel around the world... without having to leave her room! Suggestions?
1. Short letters from someone to Beatrix
2. Paintings, pictures, etc of those places that are being visited. They can be crazy, they can be cheesy- be creative!
3. Handwritten versions of the letters
5. Maybe even souvenirs, silly photos sent to her from the far stretches of the universe
6. And anything else you come up with!
have fun- Beatrix (and her / your mailbox!) are waiting... go!!! <3