An interesting bug appears on the scene.
The older cat is a three-year-old male who acts as a loving big brother to the orphaned foster kittens we take in. The little one is an unrelated foster who has since been adopted into a permanent home.
CALLING ALL ARTISTS! We're gonna start coming up w/ Ideas that could become specific Segments for each of the Themes for our Season 2 episodes - so we'll exploring some of the Angles that the community's really been rallying behind.
ALL ARTISTS: Contribute new or existing RECords for each of the following Angles for the RE: School episode:
- Passing Notes In Class
- Cheating In School
- Social Dynamics of School
- Grades & Tests
- The 1st Day of School
- Extracurricular Activities
- School Faculty Members
- School Reunions
- Miscellaneous (regarding any additional Angles not listed above)
NOTE: You can contribute to these Angles in the following ways:
- Contribute a new RECord to the collab & assign it to one of the Angles in the Request List
- Make an Album of other artists' RECords that relate to an Angle and contribute your Album to the collab
- If you already contributed a RECord to the RE: School collaboration, you can re-contribute it to collab and assign it to one of the Angles in the Request List. (Please WATCH THIS VIDEO for how to do this.)
- RETRO-U ™ (VO w/ music)
I had Kubi's glorious script on my to-do pile for a long time before deciding that whether or not it was used for RE: The Future, I still wanted to read it, because it deserves to be read. I attempted to emulate Bruce Willis's stoically bittersweet tone in his Sin City voiceovers.
Lone VO available as a download option
I think it would be funny to do a retro-style after school special parody. Or do some school related public service announcements in between segments of the show.
I don't know if this is public domain, but here is an example of an After School special from 1979 called Reading, Writing, and Reefer
Three high school students find out the hard way that they should never take hallucinegenics on a field trip to the local history museum.