I don't have a lot this week...sorry, things kept me off the site. But here's what I did love. :)
• Vista Theater Cement ~ aileeen: I had to chose this one because there's something about seeing hitRECord in cement that's just far too legit not to take note of.
• Frosted Flats ~ xobreexo23: I think I love just about everything bree does - her photos make me want to trip into another world where you can bathe in cupcake or have adorable shoes made of frosting & sprinkles.
• 8pm crowds [hr@themovies sketchbook] ~ cacheth: hand drawn RECording - live. Too cool. I watched Cacheth draw this and wondered if I'd be able to find it on the site. I love that when I logged in her album was featured!
• Sundance in 5 Seconds ~ Sparra: I didn't think the Sundance experience could get any shorter than the 30 second video, but this 5 second video is wonderful. To be able to pull off a punchline of sorts in only 5 seconds takes some work.
• Crocheted Hevn&Urth ~ Cam_4: I love the crocheted projects of Wirrow's drawings that keep coming up on the site. It's making me wish I had the patience to learn to knit or crochet - or at least have one of these guys for my very own.
• Ombre of Umbra, animated ~ phenomenaaa: If I could have shown a video of what's coming out of the Shadows collab at hitrecord at the Movies this would have been my selection. It still needs some more things mixed into it, but Phen has taken a leap forward in creating one of the many stories that will come out of the collab.
There are far fewer shadow animations than I thought! I did the best I could with what I could find, so REmixes and additional animation would be hugely appreciated!
Haus of Glitch and I were inspired by CrispyFuller's Sundance in 30 seconds, so we created Sundance in 5 Seconds.