1. hope by elayne. Well, it just makes you think, right? You can be surrounded by a world of mystery and it just makes you wonder and you can feel like there's something more. Gorgeous manip.
2. A Collective of Nouns by Flockofwords. Well, it's clever and it's discreet and it's simple and it's just a joy of words which is something I can't get enough of.
3. Making Headlines by HannahLou. I want to wear that dress. It's so pretty. And it's fun. Just plain, good fun. And creative.
4. Dance video by florared. Okay, for a first editing job, this is amazing! I'm just floored by how good the clips are to the music. The dancing just fits right in with the beat. A really well made vid and job done well and a great celebration of dance which we need more of on HR. I know, I say that all the time.
5. tears in someone's hand by superkuma. This is just lovely. The cropping, the lighting, the imagery. It's really well done and evokes such emotion. I love it.
6. postcard by kaytree. This is darling and simple and true. That last line made me laugh quite loudly. It's true of our culture and yet, not something we can easily break out of.
7. On the Run by I Am 1954. It's a great song. I love the lyrics and I love the voice. A really great edition to the HitRECord symphony of sound.
8. re: New Time Collab + Garden Song by tagooey. Some more great editing. The sounds in particular. She wanted an orgy and she got it. It's really a plethora of rich sounds and beats and voices and it all fits in really well. I love the way it was pulled off.
9. Find the Sun by LizSmalls. Ooh, it's so pretty. Such a great picture. It's hard to believe that it's water. And yet it's easy. It's just so very very pretty and artistic.
10. hello (meganmix) by megancarnes. Really pretty music. A great rendering of tiafischer's lovely song. It's made more powerful and more effective. I really enjoy listening to it.
I dapple in design in what little free time I have, and this is the first dress I have made. I'm not all that great at sewing, so the entire thing is made out of paper (mostly newspaper), that way I could glue everything together. There is an upside-down picture of a cat on the butt that I love and find really quirky (you can't see it in this picture). If anyone can use this, be my guest, I just wanted to share because I'm really proud of it! <3
P.S. It can be worn! There is a zipper on the side, and I made it to fit one of my friends so she can model for me
This is my first go at editing, so hopefully the video will work. There are some really great dancers out there and I wanted to make a short REmix of them doing their thing. Enjoy!
Dear Dearest Dear.
Let's establish a set form of communication, you and I.
Since I'm not much of a talker, the phone seems silly. Plus, it's...
I wanted it to be like an orgy of sounds and visuals, layers of music and video. I cut down the song quite a bit to get the effect I wanted out of the video. I'm going to try my bestest to make sure I give credit to all the elements I used. Please add yourself if I miss you. I hope you guys like it and would love some feedback :o)
once upon a time, tia fischer asked me to work on her song, so i added piano, strings and bells. the end.