• Vinyl Art - Doodle Joe ~ jenyffer.maria • Joe Red/Blue Shadow ~ DVO8564 • Joe Cover Sketch ~ swatkat • Quick Joe Sketch ~ count: I have to say that I pick my rerecs based on what's inspiring me at the moment, and a few of my rerecs this week are made up of some of the Joe sketches Marke requested for the vinyl art. I love to sketch and paint, but have never mastered the art of portraiture. These records are all beautiful and unique, and I love them.
• Light Painting Alphabet ~ geeksweetie: If I had/knew how to use photoshop I'd be playing this this alphabet all over the place. I think this little alphabet has a ton of applications.
• One The Line (Tiny Story) ~ Greatflydini: This is perhaps one of my favorite recent tiny stories and I don't think anything's been done with it yet. What could we make out of this?
• The Cinderella Reason Not to Become a Princess ~ inive: I've been in love with the Cinderella fairy tale in all forms since I was a child, and as I've grown older it's very old fashioned ways haven't always merged with my thoughts of the modern woman - I think The Cinderella Reason Not to Become a Princess sums this up well.
• Truth in Fairy Tales ~ JulesKD: Jules KD started this amazing collab that hasn't recieved enough contributions yet. There's a lot that can be mined from fairy tales, and a lot of ways we can make them our own. Let's play!
• No Fairytale ~ Metaphorest: This is one of the records to come out of the Truth in Fairy Tales collab so far and another brilliant little tale by Metaphorest.
• Garden Transition ~ kittypimms: This is a very cool idea on how we might be able to merge cacheth's hand drawn Vista records with video from the Vista show. Seriosuly cool.
Poor Mr. Telephone spent his entire life listening to the romantic sentiments of others, longing for a conversation of his own.
maybe this would be a way to work cacheth's sketches into vista videos?
it might also look neat mixed into the filming of the sketchbook, flipping through to that page and then morphing into this? or coming out of this into actual garden chorus footage? Only I don't know how to do that... :)