- Pensacola, FL
- Last Record: 2013-03-26 23:05:42 -0400
- Joined: Jan 13, 2010
1. cloudy by feather I'm a sucker for anything cloud-related, and feather's photograph hits me in that sweet spot. Makes me smile every time I see the photo.
2. electric storm by megancarnes I really could feature megan on these re-RECs every time, but this is one of her first songs I would happily reREC twice on the same album. In fact, I will.
3. electric storm by megancarnes See above.
4. diamond by RandomProcess Is it strange that, while I love the patters and design of this RECord, it's the colors chosen for the background and the lines make me love it so much more? It's got a lil touch of Escher to it...I can't quite put my finger on it...
5. soul by phenomenaaa Oh phenphen, what a fantastic painting. Magnificent, per usual.
6. parting song [REmix] by Robo J I heart this song not because I was a part of it, but because Rob did such a magnificent job working on it. In my opinion, the letters M·I·X should be capitalized in his title, not R·E: he did an amazing job with this audio.
7. morning birds by via I am a sucker for natural/ambient sound - and via's recording of these songbirds was perfect.
8. tiny song, laknsoub by rowrowrow Gorgeous. Perfect. That's really all I need to say.
9. Windmills... by belcath1981 Absolutely beautiful photographs of, you guessed correctly, windmills. One of my favorite albums on the site.
new songbird in the pasture the last few days. got me up the other day to try and RECord its lovely song. anybody know what it is? (maybe a thrush?)
this is looped with some other recorded snippets i altered here and there. hope it's useful for some cool stuff somewhere!
Production, intstrumentation, arrangement and music by Robo_J
*this RECording uses samples from Piano Drum Loop 10 (vox) by TheMetafictionist, and Drum Loop 4 by GwenInterrupted
Vocals: Robo_J, SParra, TongueCutSparrow, TheMetafictionist
Words by Robo_J
*italic lyrics REmixed from We'll Let The Waves Take Us by Abra
When will I see you again,
my lover and my friend?
It's been so long since I've heard your song, as Autumn brings the Summer to an end.
Tell me where will you go, from the hills you only knew?
To the scene of great watery green, or to the lands where the stray winds once blew?
So Lover, sink down with me
Into the depths of this dark, blue sea
Sink down with me
Down into this unforgiven sea
Oh what things you do to me, in our decadent dreams.
Wrap me in your silly ways, and sway me again for hours upon end.
This is our time to fly, towards our chosen limitless skies.
And I will not hesitate to take the fall, for breaking all the rules we used to bend.
~this is a Stereo RECording~