My RECs, as usual, in no particular order <3
1. The wizard [colored] by elayne -- it's just beyond beautiful. so much so that I want it as a giant mural in my house so I can marvel in its magic everyday.
2. Midas (Greek Tiny Story) by smweed -- This made me laugh out loud and my rule is, if it makes me laugh out loud, it automatically goes on my next RE-REC list. ;)
3. Flick, the Picture Gloam by seldelaterre -- I just love this tiny story and could really put myself in Flick's shoes (hmm...do gloams wear shoes?) and that's proof of great writing.
4. Unicorn Gang by bloemday -- I love this illustration because I can see so much potential in this tiny story. I can just see this gang of kids hunting for that unicorn..knowing that it's out there but always falling one step behind it. I love how the colors also give off a little mysterious vibe too. ;)
5. While the night sky... REmix... by belcath1981 (original by mirtle) -- I love the simplicity of mirtle's drawing that belcath1981 has given color to...these kinds of illustrations are my favorite on hitRECord because they're simple in a complex way and always tell quite the story.
6. The cat's cradle by mirtle -- I love mirtle's drawings - they would make such amazing animations. It makes me longingly think of Morgan M. Morgansen...
I started out thinking of all the depressing places a Gloam could spend its time and ended up making this plucky little activist. I'd like to continue her story, but this is all we have for now....