1. Kindred Spirits by bloemday. Is there anything she can't make more amazing? These were two, make that three, wonderful things on their own and she makes them a magical, mystical, kindred wonderland. Write a story about their adventures.
2. Summertime by smweed. She truly captures summer here. Not that I'm a person who normally likes summer and maybe that's why I like this. To me she captures the best and worst of the season and makes it...better. I don't know how, but she does.
3. Lights by FMT. It's a great video and it's well-edited, but it's just an amazing REsource. Use it well.
4. Apparently this is copyrighted work so I'm deleting it.
5. the atom song (solo piano piece) by megancarnes. Megan does it again. I don't know how she keeps writing music better every time, but she does. It's so lovely this piece, I just want it to sing me to sleep every night. Use it in a video.
6. She is illustration by Anatole baptiste. It's just fun and free and...painty. The chalk look is really nice and I love the contrasts.
7. Tiny friendly story by left-coast-jane. They're just so cute sitting there and you want to know how it happened and about the time he took her riding and they met the Loch Ness Monster and why they like to eat the same treats and how she'll never forget him, even when she's old.
8. Cupid was found dead today by Niki. This amused me greatly. Mean Cupid, take your medicine. :) Though I love Cupid in general, I just found this to be fantastically ironic. VOers or animations here.
9. lure of the sea by heARTbeat. It does make me think of the sea. The colors and lines are so pretty and what a perfect profile. I kinda want her hair.
10. Prefixed by Metaphorest. I swear this woman is mistress of every word there is and all the ones I don't even know exist. And she's so clever and somehow always meaningful. I definitely want to VO this one.
The beauty of internal electronic lights from an Autistic point of view.
i've been wanting to do this for awhile. hope you like it :)
...and she danced barefeet in the night, feeling the moist earth between her toes. Moving to the rhythm of the fire dancers twirling incessantly around her. Mother earth flowed through her winding body reaching high up to the sky until she could touch the stars...
Oh how I long to be utterly kempt
I never again want to find myself plussed