I've been having many, many problems with HitRECord this week. The site is barely working for me. So, this may take awhile and I might be around a bit less. Which makes me cry because I pretty much miss everything and everyone. Though the Seattle show makes me so happy! I'm so pumped for it. Anybody planning on meeting up or anything, count me in!
1. Assylum full of elephants by sfdetroiter. Elephants plus asylum humor. Enough said.
2. Battle Theme by sbambrick. I'm a total fan of battle scores and this one is really great. Work on it with everything you got.
3. space balloon by floral. Isn't she cute? And isn't it pretty?
4. Sitting Down by dshillymonkey. I have a thing for fairies. And this one is purdy!
5. Pink Blackberry Lemonade by adhgraphicdesign. Love it. The colors, the design. It's texture/background heaven.
6. How I'll love you -A poem by blbest. Such great writing. I love the idea and how it's played out. Such a good way of living love too.
7. She by GracieLou. Depressing, yet familiar. We've all been there and can only hope to be there so eloquently as this.
8. The Fairy Guild by RabidSchanuzer. This is very funny and fun. I love the world of faerie. :)
9. Pinstriped Shellie by sabine. What a lovely little poem. A lovely little story. More building on.
10. Jaded by MelanieMorose. Strong, vivid, begging for stories and imagination to be sprung upon it.
The paranoid elephant thought everyone in the room WAS talking about him.
The shy elephant was relieved no one in the room would talk about him.
The depressed elephant assumed...
(I've had a single line of this written for awhile, but was still trying to figure out where to go with it, after reading through Joe's lyrics to "Nothing Big" again, I got inspired and knew...
The tooth fairy rapped her gavel (which was made from a rather large molar from a nice boy in Hoboken) and attempted to bring the guild meeting to order. Attendance was way down this year. She m...