22's are for RE~RECs too ~.-
Sorry, désolée, pardon, gomen nasai, but I'm quite busy with a video for Clocks Back. I work on it for many days now, plus other RECords, so no time to comment all my RE~RECs...
So "rapidement" : yes I RE~RECed a RE~RECs :) everything is possible !
Because Melanne did a great great job, and I like her RE~RECs too, and I like all the references she presents, and I learned many interesting things while watching it.
I have to say that I have a new crush on Mirtle's work too, her universe is just amazing <3
Finally I selected the No Borders RECord of Pamagotchi (et sa merveilleuse voix) but it don't forget Mademoiselle Jay-9, Messieurs Robo_J & Ray Perez , the great Magiciens-Musiciens.
rendez-vous next 22
REmixed and added bass, piano and maracas to Sarah's guitar/vox [REmixed thanks to her audio stems] and added a little coda at the end too.
feel free to take this and add to it. if you need stems, just holler
hope you like.
Added a little chorus and some general oohs and ahhs ^__^
Can I just say how much I adore this track?! <3
Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone is up for helping contribute some sound effects?
1) For the leaves whooshing in
2) for the hand popping down
3) for anything else!
Sorry its all going so slowly btw! Just hard finding time to get it done faster!
One of the very first collaborations I took part in on hitRECord was with the amazing Jenyffer.Maria - she asked for a sentence to inspire a drawing so I gave her: , "And that was when Walter realised that his beloved 'Minky' was, in fact, a common sewer rat..." and she came up with a beautiful illustration. And now that I know how to - I have coloured it in. :)
Update (08.26.11): the two albums in the resources' section are finally updated. I added all the records I used for this video. I hope I didn't forget anything though...
Re-RECS Video - Episode 20 & 21 - "Vintage"
To make the thing easier, you will find two different albums in the resources:
- in the first one, there are all the records I re-recommended or I mentioned in this episode;
-in the second one, there are all the records I used to edit this video.
ps: I will add the records for Part 2 in these 2 albums when I will upload the Part 2...
I will also add a text record of these re-recommendations because the re-recommendations are actually much more longer than this video... I had to cut some parts because I thought it was too long (it's already too long in a way)...
The RE-RECommendations' list for this video (Part 1):
1. Fading Castle... (Belcath1981)
2. Tilly Brown (JulesKD) and Old B/W Photos: When the grandparenst were young (Tori)
3. Or (ore) Dance (TaraMarie) and Nouveau Départ (Accordion/Piano) (Madrond101)
4. Old Mother Button's Advice (Moonbug) and Old Mother Button's Advice (vocals) (Pamagotchi)
5. Bis dass der Tod uns scheidet (Chuchu)
6. H-jin (H-jin)
7. Belcath's textures and backgrounds (Belcath1981)
8. Rainey's songs (themetafictionist)
- Down in the valley to pray (+ harmonies)
- Ici Bas
- Silent Night
- Tu Lo Sai
- Chanson d’Avril
- Ouvre ton cœur
- O sanctissima
- Boar Shead
- Le ciel
- At Christmas Time
- Are we recording
- Habanera (from “Carmen”) with Robo_J
9. A series of Vintage Photos:
- April Sky Vintage (Albie)
- Save us (Albie)
- Gated away from life (Albie)
- Broken TV (MichelleRosado)
- More Moon (Metaphorest)
- Somewhere in Summer series (Cranberrygirl)
10. The Tiny Book of Tiny Stories (2010 edition)