1. for Sythia by ElspethKoktavi. This is really quite haunting writing. I love the imagery it represents. We should VO it and anything else we can think of.
2. Let It Storm by Madrond101. Really great music for rain and storms. Just really nice to listen to in general. He's such a great composer.
3. Colors by ChristinaLin. This bird is so beautiful and yes, the colors are amazing.
4. honesty-a poem by blbest. It makes me a little sad, to be honest -pun intended-, but it's great writing and kinda true.
5. i would let the sky fall by Dreamsigns. Great hair, great colors. Use it in something.
6. booda by bhard. This is hilarious and makes you want to dance. Go dance.
7. Past Imperfect by librarygirl6. A really great song taken from a bunch of other HR-ers work and then made even better. RE-mixing in action.
8. Southern Charm by Vedder. Real hokey charm. It makes you want to dance in a whole different way.
9. "The Eyes Have It" by DayGlo. A really great VO and a really interesting collaborative idea. Go check it out.
10. relaxed by 13th_Year_Gap. Exactly, relaxing and soothing and beautiful.
Orion's belt was looser when last I saw you,
my mental snapshots of
your beautiful laugh spilling from between your imperfect teeth
the smile that alway...
This is one of my more epic songs. Also one of the first songs I created on garageband. A tribute to the rainy weather. I'm so happy I have a macbook pro now.
At some point someone convinced me
According to Project Gutenberg, the copyright for this great short story by PKD has not been renewed.
Full text here: http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/31516
Anyone interested in providing an alternate voice to read the extracts from the book?