I haven't done one of these in a loooong time.
In honor of the Fall Formal being only one week away, here are some of my FF re-RECs:
1. The Path of the Righteous Is Not... - My favorite intermission scene. It's got a great pace and quite a funny situation.
2. A Fancy Pair of Noondays- This is really just to recommend MelonBerri's collab for fancy characters (help get our characters into tiptop shape for the show!) , and I just think the Noondays are adorable <3
3. Fall formal poster REmix- I love how this poster idea captures the feel of the theater, and it brings in the shadows all fancied up.
Now for non-Formal re-RECs:
4. Supermarket Monologue Voiceover- I really enjoyed this reading of sexymoustache's supermarket monologue because it sounds just the way I heard it in my head as I was reading (yes, British accent and all). I think it could make for a great short film/scene.
5. Cosmic Significance- Another piece that could be a wonderful short film. Dusty's got a great little script written out and everything. So far there are a few voiceovers but I know all you filmmakers can do something cool with it too.
6. Night- This little drawing is just begging for its tiny story to be told. It somehow reminds me of the Wee Willie Winkie nursery rhyme. Or the sandman.
7. losing my temper- I'm a sucker for a play on words, and this tiny story is perfect.
8. Le Onzième Rendez-Vous Galant de Morgan M. Morgansen... - Morgan and Destiny en français! It's hard to describe the awesomeness of this, you really just have to read it.
9. Pity Party- Sad ballons have their own special parties sometimes.
10. Masquerade- This is a gorgeous piece of art and I love how it shows the mask in white and then the explosion of blackness that it's hiding.
11. The little things- cute drawing of a favorite blanket. Didn't we all have something like this as little kids?
NEEDED: voiceovers, artists, animators, video editors, musicians, etc. the whole she-bang! : D
i wrote this piece about love and the universe e...
Heard Dayglo's 'Talent' vocks and thought I had to give one of sexymoustache's pieces a go. I love the style, very cool, but difficult to read! I tried to do this all in one take, but there are 2 or 3 edits. A few mistakes also, sorry!
Joe - Do you find it difficult? Does it take a lot of restraint?
After Attilee suggested it, I decided to fancify the rest of the shadows as well! So here are the cute little noondays getting all dolled up for the Fall Formal.
Ce jour-ci, l'astre diurne lançait gaiment ses rayons brillantissimes dans les cieux couleur de cobalt. Bien au-delà des nues moutonneuses, le zoo zeppelin bourdonnait dans le gaz ...