I'm not going to include anything from the Fall Formal in here. Everything was just too awesome. Though I've noticed there seem to be huge gaps in the footage people are uploading and I just want to say if you have those gaps to please upload them! I'd love to see Amferraro live too as well as the other things.
Anyway...on to the goodness.
1. How to Tase the Rain VO by crane_crafter. This is from a piece by smweed who is brilliant and I just absolutely love the voice here and the pacing and the tone. It's just perfect and captures the writing well.
2. rejjie's fonts by rejjie. A great REsource. It would be a grea help to video editors, graphic artists and pretty much anyone. Check it out.
3. Hawaii Vacation by jehuGarcia. It's just a really well done vid. It's edited well, moves together smoothly. It's got that Lost reference and footage that draws me in as a fanatic, but I think other than being a great homage to what looks like an awesome vacation, it's a great REsource.
4. EXPLODE by Rochelle Boucher. This really grabbed my attention. Exploded if you will. Some really excellent writing. It's thought out and flows into the deeper things and it's such vivid imagery. Great stuff.
5. Tiny Sparrow by Sarasota. This is a really old RECord but it's beautiful and I'd love to hear what other people do with it. The music and voice are just amazing and I think it deserves more love and work.
6. The Elephant b erinbmarks. It's a cute elephant. It's really well done and should be praised.
7. Oh Daisy by MadisenMusic. We should all be so tired and produce such lovely, dreamy, musing types of songs. Work with it, people!
8. Loser: From the Desk of a Hopeless Romantic by blbest. I was going through all his RECords this last week and this was my absolute favorite of them all. I demand we do something with it. It's so funny and so tragic and so ironic and so real all at the same time. Definitely something that we all missed and need to REdiscover!
9. Maggie Montpelier by aprilgiangrande. This is a really great bit of writing. It's a lovely, simple short story, but the detail and depth it has is really nice. I love the way it's written and I think it would be a great short film.
10. firebird 2 by saintmaker. A great bird. Really inspiring and the imagery is awesome. Look at the pretty.
Just a little highlight video of our recent hawaii vacation
When the explosion happens will you be ready?
We are simmering, waiting, watching, biding our good time, seething, putting on our fronts of kindness and submissio...
Her name is Taylor. I think she might know my name as well, but I'm not certain. My professor has a knack for always partnering me up with her, regardless of where we sit. Despite his masterful ...