I love the image that featherpetal chose to illustrate this Tiny Story (which is one of my favorites), but I just wanted to play around with the typography design as well as the levels and contrast of the image a bit. This is what I came up with.
Here is a pre-audio board assembly of a new version of "The Wicked Wicth" from the Fall Formal.
Here are some notes:
* Added titles
* No music
* Added an establishing shot of the Orpheum exterior
* Extended the intro to include a quick mention of Tiny Stories/Tiny Films
* Pamagotchi's entrance to the stage and pre-VO are remixed with additional cuts
* Less animation, more live b-roll during the reading
* Additional crowd shots to close out the piece
* Remixed end bumper
* Any new resources used on this version are resourced below
Our screening at Sundance is sold out! Isn't that awsome!
2 more weeks to go and there are plenty of things to get done, so keep up the good work everybody!
Thanks and Thanks again,
Alright, here's revised illustration to the Illustrated History of hitRecord Frame 8: Mega Mix.
1) Changed Joe's face to his preferred look.
2) Lift up the clouds and universe higher to make more space for the crowds.
3) I have included a lot more hitrecorder faces in it. This is as much as I can pack it in. If you see your face here, kindly recommend this record. :). For those that I have left out, i am sorry..I really would like to fit as much as i can..but space is scarce. Let's focus our time and effort on other frames..
Special thanks to Matt Conley and themetafictionist for their amazing portraits and caricatures.
Also check out my FRAME 5 work -
A day like 11.11.11 seems like a good day to release this film about repetition based on Wirrow's Tiny Story 'Proposition'. <3
Ok my first silhouette animation done in after effects! Please be kind. It took me 3 days to go over tutorials and figure things out.
If you like this, I will do more of it in the future. I think this format is great for shadow caste and many more..
PS: thanks to Day_Glo for doing the voiceovers.
My REmix for the BlackBook Magazine collab. Sometimes I have an illustration or REmix that just clicks. This was one of them. Thanks for the magic, folks.
Added phen's awesome narration, new green screen footage, totallyjamie's amazing test animation, and titles.
I should mention that this is for Proi's presentation about hitRECord at Podcamp on Sunday (see the collab), hence the titles at the end.
p.s. The site isn't letting me add all of the resources I used, so please see the 's-berry b'laces' album for all of the images/music/videos
This piece appeared in the Spring 2008 Prism Art Magazine, as well as Volume 1 of Tiny Book of Tiny Stories, published by hitRECord.
By Jessica Lyn Marshall
Graphite pencil on bristol board