1. City autopsy: Quebec city by Mile Genevieve. I think this is a great example to follow for the City Autopsy collab. The items not only reveal the city's character, but the natural placement of the composition is at a good balance between messy and structured.
2. Questions and Answers of Dasien by AlexTheLion. My favorite part starts at 00:12 mark. Dramatic in a good way. I'd love to see this used in some kind of video that has romantic/joyous overtones :)
3. Count The Stars by swaylooza. I'd love to see this somehow animated or remixed into a love story.
4. Octopus by simpledani. I loved the detail of this image. It reminded me of a henna tattoo. Would love to see this guy as a character perhaps floating and/or swimming upward in a video?
5. Gardening by aamanddacc. Magical, beautiful, simple, and sweet. I'd like to hear a story about the girl with floral hair. Who is she? And why does she cut her pretty bouquet locks?
6. Tanning Salon by blushingpinkytoe777. Cute story. I could imagine this with an illustration or a toasty looking ghost.
7, The Paranoid Elephant by HelloCat. I'd love to see this animated. Suggestions to animators: a beginning shot of the elephant, then the words, then the people with simple music and a low hum of chatter and whispering in the end?
8. Fire Loved Water by Dustin.Jang. So cute. I could imagine drawings of fire and water characters dancing in steam.
9. Short Thought #4 by vickleb. Thought this was pretty bad ass. Kinda rebellious to one's own self in regards to temperance. Not sure what imagery would go with it but it's deserving of a drawing, photo, or the like.
10. The moon (tiny story) by bearfoot. Cute and nursery rhyme-esque. I imagine seeing a playful moon character hiding behind a thin tree.
11. Moonlight Swoonlight by blushingpinkytoe777. What a great writer. Can someone make this a song please?
12. 'More Winter' Shadow Being (No Texture) by Attilee. This character is quite charming. I can see him in a comic or short film.
13. secret planet by myrtle. Another charming and sweet piece. Would love to see it in color or turned into a video somehow..
14. A Cubic Tale by Zkarlette. Cute tiny story. I could imagine this as a short video with the sugar cubes swooning as the ice cube walks by.
The very first piece of music I ever completed. This piece is dear to my heart, and represents my growth as a human in a musical way. I would be honored if anyone was able to make something of this.