This is a personal photo journal that expresses who I am as a person. I have included 16 photos and now I will give a fact about myself that relates to each photo starting at the top and going from left to righ :)
1. I love hearts! They are my favorite shape and I love to include them in my art!
2. My favorite time of day is dusk. That always feels like the time to relax and watch a sunset.
3. I love animals, but my favorite of all has to be dogs! Some people call me the dog whisperer as a joke. They love me too. I can't have a dog where I live, but my friends have a chocolate lab named Mason who is my sidekick.
4. I have a rock collection that I have been saving sense I was a child, all from different places.
5. I love the autumn weather when it is just cold enough to wear a beanie and my favorite one was hand knit by my friend Diane who has had my work in her art gallery Studio 74 in Fresno for the past 2 years.
6. I play guitar as one of my many musical hobbies. I am not very good, but I have fun. My favorite guitar is my Fender Telecaster.
7. There is a tree in a neighborhood near mine that I absolutly love and go to visit from time to time. At first the people who live there thought I was weird, but they know I am now.
8. I am a humanitarian and feel great empathy and compassion for people in need.
9. I love my son Oliver and spending time with him more than anything else in life!
10. As a hobby sometimes I make jewelry.
11. I have just started dieting to get back in shape and I am committed to walking each day rain or shine.
12. A is for Amber.
13. My son and I have a great relationship. he knows I love flowers and sometimes he brings me some.
14. I love music!!! I am a musician, but I also love going to live shows and hearing and feeling great music.
15. I am young at heart and still love a lot of the same things I did as a child. Monsters where a huge deal to me and they kinda still are.
16. I don't golf, but I enjoy taking pictures in thrift stores and 13 is my favorite number.
1. Who are you and what do you do?
I am ADH or adhgraphicdesign, which is the name of the business I started in February of this year. I am a photograph...
1. I was born with a paralyzed muscle in my right eye, meaning that I have almost zero vision in that eye. I had two eye surgeries attempting to repair my eye that were unsuccessful by the age o...
1. If you had to pick one song to listen to on repeat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
This is REALLY hard! I hope I am never faced with this choice because I LOVE ...
Hello, my name is Amber. I can do lots of different things, but for now the only things I am ready to be challenged on are visual remixes, photography, tiny stories, and poetry. I will add my mu...
I wanted to contribute to this collab for a while, but just found the time today. This photo is from the end of 2011, but I gained a bunch of weight I am now trying to lose and don't have a good one from this year :)
Lives in: Visalia CA
Skills: photography, image remixing, basic animation, writing(poetry,tiny stories,jiberjabber), I sing, play a little keyboards and guitar, and I played trumpet sense I was 11, but have not played much in the last 4 years, I can arrange songs from loops.
Describe yourself in 5 words or less: sarcastic, adventurous, loyal, kind, creative
Quote: "Life sometimes isn't pretty, but it is beautiful. It is hard, but it is fragile. It is so complex, but it is simple. It can feel so lonely, but we are all connected." http://www.hitrecord.org/records/864615
Fears: hights, surgery, other drivers, bad things happening to people I love
Likes: music, art, photography, nature, animals, film, sushi
Dislikes: mean people, greed, hunger, pain, suffering
Favorite drinks: coffee, tea, water
Food fight! Weapon of choice?: mashed potatos
Simon says: Laugh!
A word to your shadow: Sup?
A word to yourself for 2013: Don't fuck up!