1. Shadow Remixes by bellaarts. A bit of a cheat here, but bella has seriously been doing some amazing shadow work. It's just incredible and so useful so go take a look and use it to further your own shadow ambitions.
2. wandering hands reading by a & m by aszarkowski. This is a reading by two very talented voices. The accents are perfect. I love the way this came together. It sounds amazing and this is just rife for somebody to put to video.
3. Of The Sun by c_hoag. A rather sad song, but beautiful. It's about depression and weather's connection and it's very thought provoking and lovely to listen to. I'd love to see what people make of it.
4. Telling Newtime Stories by bloemday. The mistress of color and light does it again and brings to life these amazing drawings which have been around a long time and makes them even better. Superb mastery of graphics editing.
5. Kepler-22b - a poem by blbest. This is really clever and funny, guys. A great look into our favorite poet's brain and the kinds of things he can come up with. I wish somebody would do a VO for this.
6. Elayne succumbs by rtlydecker. This HR-er has been doing some really cool photgraphs lately, taking classical characters and reenacting their famous stunts. Really breathtaking work. I think it would make a really interesting collab!
7. Desire (Tiny Story) by rhyme-my-name. So cute and adorable, but I really love the drawing. It's so beautiful and the framing of it, I love it. Could do with some coloring.
8. Regret by Hiesi. This is really lovely too. I love the colors and the realism. I think it would be great to upload without the text too for REmixing purposes cause this lady needs a story of her own.
9. Two Sides by milenerais. A very interesting contribution to the Dialogue Tales collab. I think it bears a second look and some REmixing. I like the thought provoking bit of it.
10. Exposure by AdAbsurdum. A really interesting story. I think the concept's definitely been done before, but the vast exploration of what it is like to be emotionless and what someone would do for those emotions, as well as the corruption and coverups of those who don't want them and the possibilities abound her. Take the time and read it. It's worth the length. :)
This is an original song that I wrote and performed called "Of The Sun." I wrote this in part because there is a history of winter depression in my family. I don't suffer from depression, however winter weather is one of my least favorite things. As such, this song is a call for the sun to come out again.
NASA has confirmed the existence of
X: "You don't love me!"
Y: "Why are you saying that?"
X: "Because you never argue with me, you never try to change my mind about something you believe, anything!"