The stars aren't always in the sky. They're everywhere...
- in children who wish for a better world (i wish i may)
- in those who dare to love against the odds (cactus and balloon)
- in those who travel the world in balloons (where horses and stars go)
- in those who are not afraid to show their vulnerability (Pierrot's holding his heart)
- in friends who don't judge how their friends look (Frank, Lisa, & the ghost)
- in people who dream despite their disabilities (Sam the Homeless Snail)
- in the ones who follow their hearts even though they might get burned (candle and moth)
- in those who are creative (clever idea) and who never lose their innocence (inner child)
There's a sleeping star in everyone. Choose to wake it up.
It's not a secret for anyone that I am a big fan of sojushots drawings, they are amazing and he always create them based on a story or we used them as an inspiration to create a story for them, so I chose to make this remix with 2 soju characters: Cancer schmancer and the shy little knit boy, as far as I know they don't have names yet so I called them: Lisa and Frank and also, I added another friend a shadow-ghost, I thought they look great together!!!! They are all really shy and they don't talk to everyone but at least, they have to each other!!!! :)
I have loved the narwhal as long as I can remember! When I saw JollyRoger's illustration I immediatly wished it was I on the back of the narwhal, so I made it happen with annejumps illustration of my face. This is me as a child cause I have no boobs :)