1. G'Night Folks, the extended version, is a lovely little video/bumper, and it should be used!
2. Rainey did a great mix of the 'please hold' resources. Now let's think, how can we expand on that?
3. BalletBallet is a brilliant remix of jcpeterson's Ballet Remixed! Enough said.
4. Another REmix. This new version of Ryan Patrick's Upbeat Song can be used for videos and stuff!
5. ThisIsJohnDavis has uploaded just one RECord and it's this song. I just love it! I hope he's going to upload the lyrics and stems and everything, because this is such a beautiful song. :)
6. Epocadofim has been making great logos and general HitRECord images, which can be used for the summer collection or anything else really. I especially like this graffitti image. It's really fresh!
7. Now this is a great REmix, again by epocadofim. I hadn't noticed this LRRH image before I saw this REmix, but I think it's brilliant. And it goes well with the HitRECord text.
8. Landlocked Dreaming by rejjie is 100% tiny story material. It's so simple and subtle, I've tried to interpret it but failed. Can't wait to see what YOU come up with! (Yes, you.)
9. 'dreams will help us become friends' is truly magical. What can we do with it?
10. tdolan's monstr illustartion not only goes well with the tiny story, but is also a briallint work of art by itself. So many pieces leaking from mirrors. It's positively creepy and genius. <3
11. Dark Picnic is just fun. Also, it makes me wonder how this picnic came about.
12. Another tdolan illustration. It's meant for the tiny story sssh, but I think it holds another story in there. I like the frozen fear in the balloon's expression. Must explore this!
13. m_ora's illustration for the tiny story 'into the sun' is definitely my favorite. OMG, it's so... peculiar and puzzling. I think it must go into the tiny book, don't you?!
14. Metaphorest has done it again. This tiny story deserves a tiny place in volume 2.
15. 'The authors' by rayperez touched me because this is what it feels like to be a writer, you are truly enslaved by these stories and characters, even though you are supposed to be the one in charge. Illustrations anyone?
16. Finally, MaggieMudd's short poem is lovely. I just wanted to throw it in here. ^_^
I really loved pprescott's tiny story and was inspired by the tiny films both she and azarkowski put together. I sort of combined them here/added a few more things, did some editing, etc. I'd love to hear your thoughts!
Wow, it's been a looong, long time since I last hitrec'ed ! Nice to be back :)
I heard jcpeterson's "Ballet" and Krr's remix, and instantly fell in love with it. The song was begging to be remixed, so I tried a little something at the end. Maybe it would sound better with the guitar.
It's not phenomenal and kinda sounds like Lana del Rey, but you know. Tell me what you think !
My REmix of Ryan Patricks tune. Listen Loud!
handdrawn vector paint/ink textures, originally created for "In Regard to Atoms: A Tiny Reply". I've been doing all this stuff in bed today, getting over a cold. vectors eventually. please do remix this.